Share the View at These Orcas Island Cottages
Deer Harbor Cottages • Deer Harbor, WA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in The Cottage on the Bluff ($245)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in The Norton's Harbor View Cottage ($325)
- $25 Per Person Credit Toward a One-Hour Massage; Limit Two Credits Per Stay
- Combine Vouchers for a Stay of Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Escape with family or friends to these spacious cottages on Washington's "Emerald Isle."
The largest island in the San Juan archipelago, Orcas Island plays host to a huge population of black-tailed deer and bald eagles, and it's one of the country's best places to spot migrating orca whales—though the island was named for the explorer who sent an expedition to these horseshoe-shaped shores in 1791, not the monochromatic whale. From marine life to views of snow-capped Mount Baker in the distance, it's all about nature here on Orcas Island, and the Deer Harbor Cottages put you in the middle of the action.
The charming Cottage on the Bluff is pet-friendly and features a propane fireplace, a king-size log bed, a full-size cottage couch, a kitchenette with stove, a microwave and fridge, a private bathroom, and a satellite TV with a library of DVDs. Venture outside to your deck, where a four-person hot tub overlooks the harbor and the pristine Olympic Peninsula.
The three-bedroom, two-bathroom Norton's Harbor View Cottage sits on a knoll overlooking Deer Harbor. With a king, two queens, a double twin, a queen-size air bed, a pack 'n play crib, and a full kitchen, this spacious home comfortably accommodates up to eight guests. Watch the sunset over the Olympic Mountains from the Jacuzzi spa on your private deck; stretch out with a book on the leather couch; or play pool, foosball, basketball, and darts in the game room.
• Only valid for stays September 1 to December 31, 2015
• Contact merchant by September 30, 2015 to make booking
• Taxes and $25 cleaning fee not included; payable directly to the property
• Pets are allowed for additional fee of $25 per pet/night; payable directly to the property
A great place to stay with a big group! A nice little walk down to a harbor where you can rent kayaks and things like that... It was so warm and cozy, and you can't beat a hot tub with a view!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 1 to December 31, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by September 30, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $25 per person credit toward a 1-hour massage with a limit of 2 credits per stay
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children (Cottage on the Bluff) or up to 8 guests (Norton Harbor House Cottage)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $25 cleaning fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $25 per pet/night
- Email merchant at email@example.com for any additional questions
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • Enjoy By December 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms