A History of Elegance in Utah's Cache Valley
The Riter Mansion • Logan, UT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Suite
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Northern Utah is the stuff of nature paintings. Largely sheltered from the swarms of outdoor-lovers that visit the southern parts of the state, this region is awash in scenery from marshlands teeming with wildlife to the majestic Wellsville Mountains. Bear Lake is the site of many outdoor summer pursuits, while Beaver Mountain to the north offers winter diversions from skiing to snowshoeing.
90 minutes from Salt Lake City, the stately columns flanking the entrance to the The Riter Mansion, not to mention the grand white staircase below the leaded stained-glass window inside, might lead you to believe you've stepped through a wormhole to 1920s Philadelphia. With refined interior décor and whirlpool baths in every suite, this historic bed and breakfast exudes an elegance unmatched in these climes. Three suites—the Parlor Suite (with sitting alcove, columned whirlpool, and fireplace), the Garden Suite (with fireplace, etched glass windows, and corner-set jetted tub), or the Library Suite (with cherry wood bookcases, four-poster bed, fireplace, and whirlpool tub)—take luxury to a whole new level.
Start your day with breakfast at the Riter. Head for Beaver Mountain Resort, about 40 minutes northeast, for a day of downhill skiing, snowboarding, or cross-country skiing. Then, explore Logan's own beauteous sights, like the limestone architecture of the Logan Mormon Temple or the wildlife exhibits at the Stokes Nature Center in Logan Canyon. Come nightfall, head back to the Riter Mansion, curl up with a good book, and enjoy that in-room fireplace.
"This was a wonderful place to stay. Owners friendly and the food for breakfast was wonderful. Clean and very comfortable beds."-- LivingSocial Member
"What a classy, unique, gorgeous mansion. It was like going back in time."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid for the Master Suite; upgrades to Master Suite available for an additional fee. Please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit Card required at time of reservation
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings