Murder Mystery Weekend or a Romantic 2-Night Stay at a Victorian B&B
The Silver Fountain Inn & Tea Parlor • Dover, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or Queen Deluxe Room, Sundays to Thursdays, with Bottle of Champagne, Divine Chocolates, and Bouquet of Welcoming Flowers ($219)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or Queen Deluxe Room, Fridays and Saturdays, with Bottle of Champagne, Divine Chocolates, and Bouquet of Welcoming Flowers ($239)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in an Inn Room, Fridays and Saturdays with Murder Mystery Experience, Dessert Reception on Friday, Five-Course Dinner on Saturday Night, and Prizes and Awards ($459)
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Complimentary Coffee and Loose Leaf Teas
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
- Valid for Stays from January 1 to May 12, 2017
- Blackout Dates: December 25 and December 31, 2016
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Just an hour's drive from Boston and Portland, Dover claims the title of New Hampshire's oldest town. It's also the largest in the state's Seacoast region, offering both a classic New England vibe and easy access to the Atlantic. And with Portsmouth just 12 miles away, Dover is within minutes of the University of New Hampshire, a handful of great restaurants, the historic waterfront, and a surprisingly robust art scene.
Built in 1871, The Silver Fountain Inn & Tea Parlor—just ten minutes from Portsmouth and the University of New Hampshire—offers three stories of authentic Victorian charm. And because it was with the same family for nearly a century, it's remained a classic, elegant example of post-Civil War architecture, with its Italian carved-plaster ceilings, hand-painted trompe-l'oeil canvas wall coverings, French Caen sandstone fireplaces, Italian slate and French parquet floors, leaded glass windows, Austrian hand-cut crystal doorknobs, and Belgian light fixtures. Each room features a unique design theme, private bath, cable TV, wireless Internet, and more. Wake up each morning to a scrumptious breakfast served in the elegant dining room.
Should you choose to partake in the murder mystery weekend, you'll be treated to a suspense- and fun-filled Saturday evening, in which guests assume the roles of suspects, murderers, and victims. You'll be free to spend Saturday morning and afternoon as you please. You might consider dining at Orchard Street Chop Shop, enjoying a pint at Thirsty Moose, or exploring the campus at the University of New Hampshire.
On Saturday evening, during a cocktail hour, you'll begin acting out your roles and digging up secrets on the other guests. Before anyone dies, you'll enjoy a sumptuous five-course dinner, during which you'll be in character, attempting to reveal clues about the murderer and his or her motive. After much finger-pointing and framing, the evening ends with secret balloting on who committed the crime and why.
Note: You must purchase a Murder Mystery Weekend voucher to stay on February 17 and 18, February 24 and 25, March 17 and 18, March 24 and 25, April 21 and 22, and April 28 and 29, 2017.
A great stay from the time of arrival until check out. An elegant exterior house along with mesmerizing interior. The breakfast was delicious and better than some restaurants I've been to. Highly recommend and will definitely be back.-- LivingSocial Member
The entire weekend was very well done. The owners were friendly thoughtful and well organized. The planning and execution of the murder mystery was well executed. Attention was given to details large and small!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from from January 1 to May 12, 2017
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full breakfast; complimentary coffee and loose leaf teas
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Specific rooms not guaranteed, subject to availability
- Murder Mystery Weekend dates valid for following datas: February 17 to 18; February 24 to 25; March 17 to 18; March 24 to 25; April 21 to 22; and April 28 to 29, 2017
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 25, 2016 and December 31, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 29, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 29, 2017 • Enjoy By April 29, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings