Outdoor Adventure in a Beautiful Lakeside Community
Seasons at Sandpoint • Sandpoint, ID
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Residence from December 30, 2014 to January 5, 2015 ($532) or from January 6 to June 26, 2015 ($376)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Three-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Residence from December 30, 2014 to January 5, 2015 ($584) or from January 6 to June 26, 2015 ($440)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Ten People in a Three-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom Penthouse from December 30, 2014 to January 5, 2015 ($714) or from January 6 to June 26, 2015 ($480)
- 30% Off Services at The Spa at Seasons
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Skiing, golf, and sailing beckon outdoor enthusiasts to Sandpoint, while a bevy of restaurants and art exhibits offer indoor to-dos near this charming home away from home.
If a town's natural features could be entered in a pageant, Sandpoint, Idaho would take the crown. In fact, USA TODAY and Rand McNally already named it the "Most Beautiful Small Town in America" for its abundant pine woods, snowy peaks, and 43-mile-long lake. But the stunning surroundings aren't all that draws retirees, outdoorsmen, and music lovers to Sandpoint in equal measure: A thriving arts community ensures there's always an exhibit or performance on tap in this friendly community of 8,000 people.
Set on the shore of spectacular Lake Pend Oreille, Seasons at Sandpoint offers luxury condominiums complemented by state-of-the-art amenities. Nine acres of lakefront lawns are peppered with two- and three-bedroom residences featuring designer furniture, stone fireplaces, stainless-steel kitchens, and sweeping views of the mountains and water. Winding pedestrian paths lead to a three-story, wood-and-stone clubhouse containing a fully equipped fitness center, lakeside pool and hot tub, pampering spa, and dining area, as well as a private marina with sailboats and kayaks.
Alpine skiers and snowboarders gush over the perfect powder at Schweitzer Mountain Resort: Its 3,000 acres of lift-serviced terrain was called "shamelessly scenic" by Ski Magazine in 2012. When the weather thaws, the craggy peaks surrounding Sandpoint make an excellent backdrop for a game of golf—tee off on the challenging, 18-hole Priest Lake Golf Course. At dusk, admire the sunset over vino and tapas at the Pend d'Oreille Winery, or stop in for a rejuvenating massage at The Spa at Seasons—where you'll get 30% off all services. Bursting with beauty, charm, and sophistication, Sandpoint is the complete package—but we'll let you be the judge.
"Like the Lake Tahoe area 850 miles southwest, [Sandpoint] offers a wealth of options for outdoor activities year-round, from fishing and boating on the 43-mile-long Lake Pend Oreille to skiing in the nearby Selkirk Mountains."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for select stays through June 26, 2015; see voucher/description for purchased package
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 30% discount on all Spa at Seasons services
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13% taxes, $10/night community fee and housekeeping fees ($212 for 2-bedroom, $223 for 3-bedroom, or $265 for 3-bedroom penthouse) are not included; payable directly to the property at time of booking. Please visit www.dcmhospitalityrentals.com/sandpoint_home_rentals.php for additional detail
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Interior images are representative of the respective luxury townhomes
- Pets are not allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 26, 2015 • Enjoy By June 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings