AAA Four Diamond Resort in the Dominican Republic
The Bannister Hotel • Samaná, Dominican Republic
- A Three- ($475) or Four-Night ($634) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite with Daily Breakfast for Two
- Or, a Three- ($570) or Four-Night ($730) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite with Daily Breakfast for Two, a Couples' Massage, and One Appetizer and a Bottle of Sparkling Wine for Two at Café del Mar
In the Dominican Republic, Old-World architecture, tropical scenery, and a laid-back vibe all share equal billing, making the island the quintessential Caribbean experience. Travelers could easily be tempted to spend their entire visit admiring the ornate Spanish Colonial architecture of cities like Santo Domingo or Puerto Plata—but they'd miss out on the main show: sugar-sand beaches dotted with coconut trees and dense rain forests full of wild orchids and roaring rivers.
The Bannister Hotel is tucked between Puerto Bahia's mountains and the azure sea. Here, you'll discover a treasure trove of amenities in your One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite. Wrap yourself in ultra-comfortable bedding, feast in a fully equipped kitchen, or just soak in the warm sunset on your private balcony. Other spoils include Acqua di Parma bath products, free wireless Internet, in-room iPod docks, and LCD TVs.
Start each day with a sumptuous, American breakfast for two at Le Deauville. Then, sample the property's other culinary offerings at La Regata and Café del Mar. To get your heart pumping, you can try out the top-notch tennis courts or state-of-the-art fitness center. Or, just unwind with a cooling dip in one of two infinity pools. You and your sweetheart can also maroon yourselves for a bit in Ni Spa and enjoy a couples' massage (relaxing for her and deep tissue for him).
"This stylish marina complex smack on the Bay of Samaná has changed the face of tourism in this area and become the social center for the upscale residents. It's a stunner."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Bannister Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between January 3 and April 10, 2014: must book by March 12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Airfare not included
- For flight information coming to Samana Airport, please contact the hotel at 809-503-6363
- Taxes of 28% and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): March 8, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2014 • Enjoy By April 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings