Canopy of Comfort in the Pennsylvanian Woods
Gateway Lodge • Cooksburg, PA
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Suite, Sundays through Thursdays from Now Until May 15, 2014 ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Suite with a Bottle of Wine, Fridays Through Saturdays, January 3-5 or 10-12, February 28-March 2, or March 7-9 ($299)
Rolling hills, towering ancient evergreens, and enchanting trails make up Cook Forest—named one of the Twenty Must-See Pennsylvania State Parks. The verdant landscape creates an enchanting atmosphere and affords many opportunities for outdoorsy excursions. In winter, a lighted ice-skating pond, ten acres of sledding slopes, and three designated cross-country ski trails beckon visitors to brave the cold. When temperatures rise, the winding hiking trails and sparkling waters of the Clarion River—prime for fishing and canoeing—draw scores of people from Pittsburgh and Philadelphia as well as Pennsylvania's neighboring states.
A grand getaway nestled in Pennsylvania's Cook Forest, Gateway Lodge is the ideal romantic retreat with deluxe accommodations featuring gas fireplaces, private Jacuzzis, spacious bathrooms, and king-size beds. After venturing into the forest for ice skating, skiing, and more, return to the chestnut walls and walnut-sapwood tables of the Gateway Lodge Restaurant to try more than 245 highly rated local and international wines as well as grilled wild Pacific salmon, classic beef tenderloin, and perhaps a hot buttered rum nightcap.
For additional information, visit Gateway Lodge on Facebook.
"What a wonderful surprise this was!!! The food and service was better than any place we have been, and the Aveda massage kept me feeling good all week. We will definitely return in the fall."-- LivingSocial Member
"It was wonderful...everything from the front desk welcome to the food to the glorious rooms. A beautiful place surrounded by great hiking, wonderful sites, and an amazing lodge."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations with any other offers or any other packages
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 48 hours and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is also subject to forfeiture for no-shows
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • Enjoy By May 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings