Marvel at Scenic Vistas from this Columbia Gorge Lodge
Skamania Lodge • Stevenson, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Fireside Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($125), or Fridays or Saturdays ($135)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Outdoor adventure and beautiful views are never far away at this upscale lodge in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge.
Forming part of the border between Washington and Oregon, the spectacular Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area is home to more than 70 waterfalls, including the 620-foot Multnomah Falls, as well as several dramatic bluffs and plateaus, some rising nearly 4,000 feet from the riverbed. The region is rife with opportunities for outdoor adventure, but for those who'd rather sit back and take it all in, there are a few choice perches from which to enjoy this endlessly scenic 80-mile canyon.
Skamania Lodge is a great base for exploring this beautiful region. Rustic yet upscale, this award-winning property is just 45 miles east of Portland, on the Washington side of the river—convenient for spur-of-the-moment excursions. Each of the 254 cozy rooms features one king bed, a coffee maker, terrycloth robes, Wi-Fi, and data ports. Enjoy the on-site spa and fitness center, as well as The Cascade Dining Room and River Rock restaurant—both of which serve hearty local fare, as well as sandwiches, salads, and seafood. While the surrounding area beckons, you don't even have to leave the lodge to find adventure: A zip-line whips through an old-growth evergreen forest on the property.
"Skamania Lodge was incredible. The staff was great, the scenery was amazing, rooms were very clean, and the food and drinks were delicious."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - December 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): September 5-6, 17-23, 26-27, 2014; October 1-3, 16-17, 2014; November 7-8, 13-14, 2014; December 6, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • Enjoy By December 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings