Rustic Comfort at a Hotel Near Big Bend
La Posada Milagro • Terlingua, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in the Santa Elena or San Carlos Room ($95), Big Bend Bunkroom ($99), or Chisos Suite ($105)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Resurrected from historical ruins, this rustic inn has more than a century of character.
In Terlingua, tall tales dominate the dialogue, inspiring guests to relive the days of the Old West. Located 100 miles from Marfa—just minutes from Big Bend National Park—this authentic ghost town was once home to a thriving cinnabar mining operation, with more than 2,000 people calling its cactus-speckled streets home. But when demand for the ore dwindled, residents abruptly deserted the tiny town, leaving behind their homes, businesses, and belongings. Today, the village's ruins stand alongside revitalized lodgings, an internationally acclaimed restaurant, and a fully operational saloon.
Built upon the foundations of old ruins, La Posada Milagro plays the role of a charming safe haven in the rustic landscape of Terlingua. A spectacular restoration of original architecture, the rustic hotel boasts four unique rooms with shared bath and shower facilities. In addition to offering amazing views of the Chisos Mountains, all accommodations are equipped with air conditioning, complimentary bottled water, and Wi-Fi, plus coffee and Milano cookies to snack on. If you're not afraid of the dark, request a cot from the front desk. Furnished with pillows, linens, and a handmade Mexican quilt, the temporary beds are perfect for sleeping under the stars.
Loved it - very charming and comfortable. Have already recommended it to others and would definitely go back.-- LivingSocial Member
Loved it! Gorgeous location, accommodations, and nice touches like cookies! Amazing coffee! And we saw a full rainbow - bonus!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through February 28, 2016
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by January 1, 2016 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Only Chisos Suite has a private shower; all other unites have a shared shower room
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): May 1 to 16; October 15 to 31; November 1 to 30; December 17 to 31, 2015; February 11 to 16, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 11, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2016 • Enjoy By February 28, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings