A Cottage to Call Your Own in Hill Country
Hill Country Cottage & RV Resort • New Braunfels, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Adults and Four Children in the Guadalupe or San Marcos Cottage, Sundays through Wednesdays ($130)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Adults and Four Children in the Guadalupe or San Marcos Cottage, Thursdays through Saturdays ($168)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
A spring-fed stream the bluish-green color of oxidized copper, the Comal River may be known as the shortest river in the world, but on its banks rests the long-on-fun town of New Braunfels. Settled by German immigrants in the mid 1800s, it's an excellent stop-off point for exploring the Texas Hill Country, but it's also home to a thriving German-influenced community and the largest water park in the state, Schlitterbahn.
Set on more than 30 acres of green space, Hill Country Cottage & RV Resort offers not only plenty of room to stretch out but also quick access to downtown New Braunfels, Schlitterbahn, and the Comal and Guadalupe rivers. But you might not leave the resort at all, with amenities like these: newly renovated indoor pools and spas, saunas, a fitness center, game room, jumping pillow, and volleyball, with an outdoor swimming pool on its way.
Each free-standing, custom-built cottage (choose from the Guadalupe or San Marcos Cottage, both of which sleep up to eight guests) is fully furnished and includes linens, towels, kitchen utensils, and flat-screen TV with DVD player. You'll also have your own attached deck or patio with chairs, barbecue grill, and picnic table.
"I have stayed on several occasions and can say there is not a better value in any hotel in the area. You can't find the space, privacy, or amenities you get here! That doesn't even factor in the "Cute Factor"! I highly recommend!"-- Hill Country Cottage & RV Resort Customer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 12, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 2 vehicles are permitted
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 adults and 4 kids
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Up to 2 dogs under 30 pounds each are allowed for additional fee of $25 per dog/night; guest must inform property about pets at time of reservation
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 12 p.m.
- Blackout date(s): March 7-22, 2014; May 23-25, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 12, 2014 • Enjoy By June 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings