A Texas-Sized Splash in New Braunfels Cottages For 8
Hill Country Cottage and RV Resort • New Braunfels, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Adults and Four Children in The Guadalupe Cottage, Sundays through Wednesdays ($135) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($174)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in The Frio Cottage, Sundays through Wednesdays ($175) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($228)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Cute cottages for up to eight provide all the comforts of home while the whole fam explores splashy fun and German flavor in New Braunfels, which is near San Antonio, Austin, and San Marcos.
German immigrants settled the town of New Braunfels at the meeting of the Comal and Guadalupe rivers in the 19th century; today, those same bluish-green waters are popular with river-tubers and waterpark-frequenters, alike. Not that the German settlers didn't leave their mark on the Hill Country: You can sit down to hearty home cooking at the Gristmill, a former cotton gin built in 1878 that now boasts shaded patios overlooking the Guadalupe, or wander Old World-inspired antique shops along two-lane back roads. And then there's plenty of Texas flavor thrown in for good measure—mosey over to Gruene (locally pronounced as "green") Hall for some boot-scootin' in the state's oldest continually run dance hall. For some modern-day fun, you can explore the Dry Comal Creek Vineyards, Landa Park Golf Course, or nearby outlet malls.
Set on more than 30 acres of green space, Hill Country Cottage and RV Resort offers not only plenty of room to stretch out but also convenient access to downtown New Braunfels, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, and the Comal and Guadalupe rivers. But you might not leave the resort at all with amenities like these: Indoor and outdoor heated pools, hot tubs, a game room, the Great Lodge and rec halls (perfect for larger groups), a jumping pillow, communal fire pits, and sand volleyball offer plenty of opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors—as well as your traveling buddies.
Each of the 80 free-standing cottages are custom-built; fully furnished; and include linens, towels, kitchen utensils, and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. Choose from the tawny Guadalupe, featuring a private bedroom with a queen bed and an upstairs loft with two double mattresses, or the red-brown Frio, a two-bedroom, two-bathroom cottage with queen beds and a sofa sleeper in the spacious living room. Both boast an attached deck with a ceiling fan, chairs, a barbecue grill, and picnic table—just the spot to sit back and watch the sky transform during a kaleidoscopic Texas sunset.
"I could live in this place! One of the best Escape deals I have ever bought!"-- LivingSocial Member
"So cute!! I loved the cabin. The location was perfect—so close to everything."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 2 vehicles are permitted
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 adults and 4 children (Guadalupe) or up to 8 guests (Frio)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Up to 2 dogs under 30 pounds each are allowed for additional fee of $25 per dog/night; guest must inform property about pets at time of reservation
- No smoking allowed in cottage
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / checkout: noon
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Blackout date(s): March 6-22, 2015; April 23-28, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2015 • Enjoy By May 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings