A Texas-Sized Splash in New Braunfels Cottages
Hill Country Cottage and RV Resort • New Braunfels, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Pecos Deluxe Room, Sundays Through Wednesdays ($129) or Thursdays Through Saturdays ($149) from Now to May 20, or Sundays Through Wednesdays from May 25 to July 1 ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Eight People (Up to Four Adults) in the Guadalupe, Sundays Through Wednesdays ($189) or Thursdays Through Saturdays ($199) from Now to May 20, or Sundays Through Wednesdays from May 25 to July 1 ($284)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Cute cottages provide all the comforts of home while you explore splashy fun and German flavor in New Braunfels, which is near San Antonio, Austin, and San Marcos.
German immigrants settled the town of New Braunfels at the meeting of the Comal and Guadalupe rivers in the 19th century; today, those same bluish-green waters are popular with river-tubers and waterpark-frequenters, alike. Not that the German settlers didn't leave their mark on the Hill Country: You can sit down to hearty home cooking at the Gristmill, a former cotton gin built in 1878 that now boasts shaded patios overlooking the Guadalupe, or wander Old World-inspired antique shops along two-lane back roads. And then there's plenty of Texas flavor thrown in for good measure—mosey over to Gruene (locally pronounced as "green") Hall for some boot-scootin' in the state's oldest continually run dance hall. For some modern-day fun, you can explore the Dry Comal Creek Vineyards, Landa Park Golf Course, or nearby outlet malls.
Set on more than 30 acres of green space, Hill Country Cottage and RV Resort offers not only plenty of room to stretch out but also convenient access to downtown New Braunfels, Schlitterbahn Waterpark, and the Comal and Guadalupe rivers. But you might not leave the resort at all with amenities like these: Indoor and outdoor heated pools, hot tubs, a game room, the Great Lodge and rec halls (perfect for larger groups), a jumping pillow, communal fire pits, and sand volleyball offer plenty of opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors—as well as your traveling buddies.
Each of the 100 free-standing cottages are custom-built; fully furnished; and include linens, towels, kitchen utensils, and a flat-screen TV with DVD player. Choose from the tawny Guadalupe, featuring a private bedroom with a queen bed and an upstairs loft with two double mattresses, or the Pecos Deluxe, a one-bedroom cottage with a queen bed and a breakfast table in the kitchenette. Both boast an attached deck with a ceiling fan, chairs, a barbecue grill, and picnic table—just the spot to sit back and watch the sky transform during a kaleidoscopic Texas sunset.
• Bring the furry family members, too—up to 2 small-sized dogs can stay for $25 per pet, per night
So cute!! I loved the cabin. The location was perfect—so close to everything.-- LivingSocial Member
I could live in this place! One of the best Escape deals I have ever bought!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 or 8 guests, depending on option purchased
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Options D, E, & F: children are welcome at the property
- Up to 2 dogs (30 lbs./each weight maximum) are allowed for additional fee of $25 per pet/night payable directly to the property
- Must inform property of pets at time of reservation prior to arrival
- Cats are not permitted
- No smoking inside any rooms at the resort
- Credit card information and photo ID are required at check-in; must be age 18 or over to check-in
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 23 to 28, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2015 • Enjoy By July 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings