Keeping Up With Slow-jai
Acacia Mansion • Ojai, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Moroccan or Rose Room with a Shared Bathroom, Mondays through Thursdays ($280)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Moroccan or Rose Room with a Shared Bathroom, Fridays through Sundays ($310)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Red Lotus or Lavender Room with a Private Bathroom, Mondays through Thursdays ($330)
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Beer or Wine Tasting for Two at the Ojai Beverage Company
- Choice of 60-Minute Massage for Two or 60-Minute Horseback Ride for Two with Ojai Valley Trail Riding Company
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Referred to as the "Shangri-La of Southern California," the Ojai Valley has been quietly attracting visitors to its slice of paradise for decades. Situated between majestic mountain peaks just 90-miles northwest of Los Angeles, this scenic hideaway hosts low-key travelers, creative artists, health gurus, and spiritual seekers who soak up its breathtaking views, its delicious abundance of locally grown organic foods, and some of the most upscale spas found in the Ventura Valley. With a charming downtown village with no chain stores in sight and the smell of the Pacific coast hanging in the air, this city has a natural rhythm to everyday life that is simply sublime.
Ojai's Acacia Mansion is a 1920s Spanish-style B&B with marble floors, a private orchard, a bamboo-enveloped hot tub—even a live piano player. At this atmospheric hideaway, a horseback adventure in the morning and fine wine in the afternoon is just another day in the life. Stained glass windows, a dramatic wide-U staircase, and one-bedroom suites with private balconies are just a few of the property's highlights.
Amid the fragrant orange orchard, the restored 1929 landmark is an architectural display of grandeur, complete with its own natural dipping pool and waterfall. Fad diets stop at the heavy Mission-style front door. Savor fresh-squeezed orange juice and a veggie frittata (made from eggs produced by the mansion's resident hens) during the included homemade breakfast.
Ride through acres of orange groves when you opt for a horseback ride for two from Ojai Valley Trail Riding Company. If equestrian sports aren't your speed, you can choose a pair of hour-long massages inside the mansion. Later, you'll raise your glass during a wine or beer tasting at Ojai Beverage Company. With more than 20 beers on tap, you can audition your favorites then stick around for lunch. Try the juicy Cabernet burger with a basket of truffle fries.
"The grounds are well-kept, maintaining the integrity and authenticity of this 1920's mansion. The rooms are beautifully furnished, true to the era. A definite jewel in this fresh, country setting!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two, beer or wine tasting for two at the Ojai Beverage Company, and choice of 60-minute massage for two or 60-minute horseback ride for two with Ojai Valley Trail Riding Company
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 10% room taxes and gratuity for services not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings