Indoors and Out in the Heart of Vancouver
Rosedale on Robson • Vancouver, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior One-Bedroom Suite
- Breakfast For Two
- Overnight Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Though Vancouver's total area spans less than 45 square miles, dozens of those miles are dedicated to hiking and biking trails that seem far removed from the urban core, from Stanley Park to the Strait of Georgia. But this coastal seaport is also one of the most densely populated metropolises in North America, serving as a cultural mecca with a vibrant arts scene, world-class restaurants, and cosmopolitan elegance. Still, this is the most laid-back city in an already laid-back country.
A gleaming glass-front hotel in the center of Vancouver's entertainment and sports districts, Rosedale on Robson gives guests prime access to the city. Boasting floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the skyline, your suite is outfitted with a king-size bed, a flat-screen TV, and a galley kitchen. On-site, you'll also find a heated indoor lap pool, a whirlpool, and a garden terrace.
During the day, walk the 5.5-mile seawall path that circles the 1,000-acre Stanley Park. You'll encounter dense forest, lakes, and lagoons frequented by all manner of wildlife, as well as several monuments, including a collection of totem poles.
Cool off with a beer at a pub in the trendy Yaletown District, then grab a bite at Blue Water Cafe, boasting the largest selection of oysters in the city. This Yaletown restaurant not far from the hotel routinely tops best-of lists and serves only wild, sustainably sourced seafood. After dinner, catch an indie flick at the popular Vancity Theatre, or head to Rogers Arena for a Canucks game—both are just a few blocks from the hotel. Rosedale's central location makes it easy to explore the great outdoor—and indoor—entertainments that Vancouver has to offer.
"We totally enjoyed our stay and plan to stay there again. Great location and great place to stay."-- LivingSocial Member
"Great location from which to explore Yaletown, Gastown, and Chinatown on foot. Afterward, you can relax in the hot tub... Will definitely return!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for two, overnight parking, and internet
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings