Migrate to This Picturesque B&B on Beautiful Orcas Island
Otters Pond Bed and Breakfast • Eastsound, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Hummingbird, Chickadee, or BlueBird Room ($249) or the Goldfinch or Swan Room ($299)
- Daily Five-Course Breakfast for Two
- Daily Glass of Wine for Two
- One Sampler at Island Hoppin' Brewery
- $20 Discount on a Whale/Wildlife Cruise
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
If you want to experience world-class hiking and wildlife-watching, you'll have a whale of a time on Orcas Island.
The largest island in the San Juan archipelago, Orcas Island plays host to a huge population of black-tailed deer and bald eagles, and it's one of the country's best places to spot migrating orca whales—though the island was named for the explorer who sent an expedition to these horseshoe-shaped shores in 1791, not the monochromatic whale. From marine life to views of snow-capped Mount Baker in the distance, it's all about nature here on Orcas Island, and this Escape puts you in the middle of the action.
Otters Pond Bed & Breakfast is set on a large, protected wetland pond on the mountainous eastern side of Orcas Island. Inside, individually decorated guest rooms offer king or queen beds and large windows for views of the scenic surroundings. Each morning, you'll wake to the aromas of a lovingly prepared, award-winning multi-course breakfast that has become popular enough that the inn compiled its recipes into a cookbook. Those in search of serenity can kick back on the deck overlooking the wild birding pond or sink into the Shoji-screened hot tub for a truly soothing experience.
It was a great weekend for unwinding. The food was excellent and their location [close] to great hiking and sightseeing was perfect. We love the birds in the backyard."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 21, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily glass of wine for 2 between 4 and 6 p.m., daily 5-course breakfast for 2, 1 sampler at Island Hoppin' Brewery, $20 discount on a whale/wildlife cruise (weather permitting from February 1 - May 21, 2015)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 13-14, 2015; May 1-2, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • Enjoy By May 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings