Migrate to a Picturesque B&B on Beautiful Orcas Island
Otters Pond Bed and Breakfast • Eastsound, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Hummingbird, Chickadee, or BlueBird Room ($259) or the Goldfinch or Swan Room ($319), Any Days of the Week from Now to April 30, 2016
- Daily Five-Course Breakfast for Two
- Two Glasses of Wine Each Day from 4 to 6 p.m.
- $20 Discount on a Couples' Massage
- $20 Discount on a Whale/Wildlife Cruise
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
If you want to experience world-class hiking and wildlife-watching, you'll have a whale of a time on Orcas Island.
The largest island in the San Juan archipelago, Orcas Island plays host to a huge population of black-tailed deer and bald eagles, and it's one of the country's best places to spot migrating orca whales—though the island was named for the explorer who sent an expedition to these horseshoe-shaped shores in 1791, not the monochromatic whale. From marine life to views of snow-capped Mount Baker in the distance, it's all about nature here on Orcas Island, and this Escape puts you in the middle of the action.
Otters Pond Bed and Breakfast is set on a large, protected wetland pond on the mountainous eastern side of Orcas Island. Inside, individually decorated guest rooms offer king or queen beds and large windows for views of the scenic surroundings. Each morning, you'll wake to the aroma of a lovingly prepared, award-winning multicourse breakfast—this delightful start is so popular, the inn has compiled its recipes into a cookbook. Those in search of serenity can kick back on the deck overlooking the wild birding pond or sink into the shoji-screened hot tub for a truly soothing experience.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Whale cruises are subject to seasonality and weather; schedule yours directly through the property
• Blackout dates: October 30-November 4; December 16-29, 2015; February 12-14, 2016
It was a great weekend for unwinding. The food was excellent and their location, [close] to great hiking and sightseeing, was perfect. We love the birds in the backyard.-- LivingSocial Member
DELICIOUS breakfast. Breathtaking views. Delightful owners. We will be back!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily 5-course breakfast fro 2; 2 glasses of wine each day from 4 to 6 p.m.; $20 discount on couples' massage; and $20 discount on a whale/wildlife cruise
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Whale Wildlife Cruises are subject to seasonality and weather. Please schedule your directly with property
- Blackout date(s): October 30 to November 4; December 16 to 29, 2015; and February 12 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings