A Spacious Room for Five in Gettysburg
Aspire Gettysburg Hotel • Gettysburg, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Five People in a Double-King Room, January 1 to March 31, 2015 ($75)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double-King Room with Admission to a New Year's Eve Celebration Including a Four-Course Dinner, Two Drink Tickets, a Champagne Toast, Party Favors, and Live Entertainment at the Eisenhower Hotel; Arriving December 31, 2014 ($273)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Minutes from the top Gettysburg attractions, this family-friendly hotel offers accommodations for up to five guests—or a New Year's Eve celebration to remember.
Countless books capture the history of Gettysburg's rolling green hills, but to really get a grasp of this legendary landscape, it's best to examine its sites firsthand. Just north of the Maryland-Pennsylvania line, the renowned borough—known as the "High Water Mark of the Rebellion"—is overflowing with opportunities to explore the spot where Lincoln delivered his famous address. Beyond the 20,000-acre battlefield, more than 20 museums are packed with photos, firearms, uniforms, and other memorabilia.
Whether you're ringing in the New Year or exploring the area as a family, Aspire Gettysburg Hotel boasts a prime location just minutes from the best of Gettysburg. Oversize guest rooms come equipped with two king-size beds and a pullout sofa, microwave, coffee maker, flat-screen TV, and mini fridge—perfect for chilling some celebratory bubbly. If you opt to spend your NYE with Aspire, head next door to the Eisenhower Hotel for a real treat: Celebrate the new year with a four-course dinner, two drinks, a champagne toast, party favors, and live entertainment on the big day.
"Room was spacious; we loved the extra vanity outside the bathroom and the refrigerator and microwave."-- LivingSocial Member
"The hotel and staff were wonderful. Our family of five was a big fan of the two king-size beds, plus a pullout couch!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- New Years Eve package: limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- January 1 to March 31, 2015 package: vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for select stays now through March 31, 2015; New Years Eve package only valid from December 31-January 1
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- New Years Eve package: voucher valid for 2 guests
- January 1 to March 31, 2015 package: voucher valid for up to 5 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): January 16-17, 2015; January 23-24, 2015; February 13-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings