Halloween Fun at this Kern River Valley Campground
Lake Isabella / Kern River KOA • Weldon, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Tent Site with Water and Electric ($49)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Deluxe Cabin with Bathroom ($75) or Luxury Tent ($84)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight in an RV Site ($35)
- Two Bundles of Firewood upon Arrival
- Two Welcome Drinks at the On-Site Pub
Get into the Halloween spirit: Camp amid the ghost towns in this scenic stretch of the Kern River Valley.
The Kern River delivers some of the most spectacular whitewater in the Golden State. As it snakes through the Sierra Nevada mountains, the rushing river passes giant sequoias, wildflower-strewn meadows, and sheer granite cliffs. Lake Isabella makes an ideal base for aquatic explorations, offering rafting, windsurfing, and fishing. This is also a land of ghost towns—Lake Isabella rests on top of the 19th-century mining camp of Whiskey Flat, while Silver City is a short drive away—so perhaps you'll encounter the ghosts of the area's old miners, ranchers, and bandits.
Lake Isabella / Kern River KOA offers a range of amenities for every traveler's needs, including on-site hiking and off-roading trails. Tent sites come equipped with water and electricity, while the safari-style deluxe tents are fully loaded with furniture, dishes, and a coffeemaker. RV sites include full hookups and wireless Internet access, and deluxe cabins feature all the comforts of home, including a partial kitchen and private bathroom.
To celebrate Halloween, the campground is hosting Haunted Weekends, October 17 through 19 and 24 through 26. Each weekend will include guided visits to two haunted campsites, site decoration (with prizes for the winners), a chilling ice cream social, a costume parade, and spooktacular pancake breakfast. It's sure to get the whole family into the Halloween mood!
"Staff was friendly and helpful. Campgrounds are clean. We had a great time!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - November 2, 2014
- Phone reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 bundles of firewood upon arrival and 2 welcome drinks at The Pub
- Voucher does not include sleeping bag (luxury tent) or linens (deluxe cabin)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests (tent site, deluxe cabin, luxury tent) or up to 8 guests (RV site)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours (RV and tent sites) or 48 hours (deluxe cabin and luxury tent) in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 2, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 2, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 2, 2014 • Enjoy By November 2, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings