An Acclaimed Inn Near Charleston Harbor
Palmer's Pinckney Inn • Charleston, SC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($279) from December 1 through February 28, 2015
- Nightly Wine and Cheese Reception
See why The New York Times called this property a "hidden gem" with an Escape to charming Charleston.
It's no wonder that the seaside city of Charleston, South Carolina, has been listed in Condé Nast Traveler's top ten US cities year after year. With stunning antebellum architecture and winding avenues that are just as likely to be lined by fragrant jasmine bushes as they are palm trees, the place is dripping with charm and sophistication. Carve a path through town and see all the historic city has to offer, from renowned golf courses, pristine beaches, sensational dining, and a newly restored outdoor market, to block after block of rich heritage, culture, and architecture in a climate that's not too hot or too cold.
Treat yourself or your dearest debutant to a taste of the city's signature Southern hospitality at Palmer's Pinckney Inn, hailed by The New York Times as a "hidden gem." Guest rooms outfitted with antique furnishings, lacy trim, and private baths (some with Jacuzzi tubs) are throwbacks to a simpler, more romantic time. Slow things down with a nightly wine and cheese reception at the nearby Palmer Home Bed and Breakfast—a sister inn just a ten-minute walk away. In the morning, visit the open-air market and Folly Beach followed by dinner at Husk, where the James Beard Award-winning chef promises, "if it doesn't come from the South, it's not coming through the door."
"Great location and quaint, friendly innkeepers! Loved it!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from December 1 through February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes nightly wine and cheese reception
- Voucher does not include breakfast; may be purchased daily at $5 per person
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout date(s): December 24-27, 2014; December 30, 2014-January 1, 2015; January 16-19, 2015; February 12-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings