A Celebrated Southern Inn Near Charleston Harbor
Palmer's Pinckney Inn • Charleston, SC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($249) or Arriving Fridays and Saturdays ($379)
- Nightly Wine and Cheese Reception
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
See why The New York Times called this property a "hidden gem" with an Escape to charming Charleston.
It's no wonder the seaside city of Charleston, South Carolina, has been listed in Condé Nast Traveler's top ten US cities year after year. With stunning antebellum architecture and winding avenues that are just as likely to be lined by fragrant jasmine bushes as they are palm trees, the place is dripping with charm and sophistication. Carve a path through town and see all the historic city has to offer, from renowned golf courses, pristine beaches, sensational dining, and a newly restored outdoor market, to block after block of rich heritage, culture, and architecture in a climate that's not too hot or too cold.
Treat yourself or your dearest debutante to a taste of the city's signature Southern hospitality at Palmer's Pinckney Inn, hailed by The New York Times as a "hidden gem." Guest rooms outfitted with antique furnishings, lacy trim, and private baths (some with Jacuzzi tubs) are throwbacks to a simpler, more romantic time. Slow things down with a nightly wine and cheese reception at the nearby Palmer Home Bed and Breakfast—a sister inn just a ten-minute walk away. In the morning, visit the open-air market and Folly Beach, followed by dinner at Husk, where the James Beard Award-winning chef promises, "if it doesn't come from the South, it's not coming through the door."
• Valid for stays between now and September 30, 2015
• Taxes/resort fee not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Breakfast is available for an additional $5/person, per day
• Plan around the blackout dates during Labor Day weekend: September 4-7, 2015
We really enjoyed our short stay, and the nice breakfast in the morning and the cheese and wine in the evening. I wish we could come again right now.-- LivingSocial Member
This location is perfect for walking everywhere in downtown Charleston. We left our car parked for the entire four days we stayed at the B&B! Cindy was a gracious host, and the fireplace in the room set the mood perfectly. Thank you!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes nightly wine and cheese reception
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Breakfast is available for purchase for an additional $5 per person
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Blackout dates: September 4 to 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings