Spa Treatments, Sea Breezes, and Sunshine in Costa Rica
Playa Grande Park Hotel Costa Rica • Playa Grande, Costa Rica
- A Four-Night Stay for One ($614) or Two ($1,229) in a Deluxe Room
- The Three-Day Ultimate Spa Package, Including:
- One 90-Minute Massage and Detox Juice per Person per Day
- One Facial Treatment, Body Scrub, Pedicure with Foot Massage, and Manicure per Person
- One Lunch per Person
- Price Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- Combine Two Vouchers for an Eight-Night Stay
At this hotel on Costa Rica's Pacific coast, pura vida means three days of tropical pampering.
No matter how you feel when you arrive at the Playa Grande Park Hotel, we're confident you'll leave it feeling refreshed, relaxed, and rejuvenated. That is, if you can work up the will to leave at all. The hotel's Ultimate Spa Package includes a massage and detox juice every day, as well as a manicure, pedicure, cleansing facial scrub, and invigorating body scrub—throw in a healthy dose of Costa Rican sunshine, and you might be cancelling your flight home. Between your luxuriant spa treatments, you could explore the Las Baulas National Marine Park, take a night tour to see turtles nesting on the beach, or give surfing lessons a try. Or, just relax in the warm waters of the Pacific.
Just 100 yards from the beach, warm ocean breezes dance through the Spanish-style houses and suites of the Playa Grande Park Hotel. With coastal forests to the north, west, and south, the soothing sounds of nature serenade guests from afar, while inside the perimeter of the hotel, the courtyard pool and lounge area offer the perfect setting to congregate or relax. Inquire with the friendly staff about arranging wilderness tours, surfing lessons, and fishing excursions.
Deluxe rooms feature queen beds and twin beds, free wireless Internet, cable TV, bathroom with shower, mini-fridge, and air-conditioning. All deluxe rooms are located on the second floor, offering upgraded views and outdoor seating areas for relaxation.
Whatever brings you to Playa Grande—an idyllic, crescent-shaped beach on Costa Rica's Pacific Coast—the conditions always seem perfect. Frothy waves roll in like clockwork, drawing world-class surfers to these shores, while fishing boats troll the waters for their next big catch and sunbathers soak up the rays beneath a cloudless sky. After dark, leatherback sea turtles swim silently ashore to lay eggs—just an everyday miracle in one of Central America's most important wildlife habitats.
"If you are looking for an amazing, relaxing vacation, I highly recommend this hotel! The staff, location, and restaurant are outstanding!"-- Hotels.com User
"Quietest place on earth, clean, and great service."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to June 30, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 30, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Additional nights are available to purchase on property for $40 per person/night (room only)
- Voucher includes 3-day ultimate spa package with 1 90-minute massage and detox juice per person/day; 1 facial treatment, body scrub, pedicure with foot massage, and manicure per person; 1 lunch per person
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double Occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $400
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13% government tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 27 to April 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings