Discover the Charm of Baton Rouge at The Radisson
Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge • Baton Rouge, LA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Guest Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($89) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109)
- Breakfast for Two at Bistro 225
- Two Welcome Drinks
- All Taxes and Resort Fees Included
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Enjoy a bistro breakfast, complimentary drinks, and more at this conveniently located hotel in Baton Rouge.
Driven by the energy of Louisiana State University and rooted in the genteel traditions of antebellum decorum, Baton Rouge invites visitors to experience Southern hospitality with a modern flair. Immerse yourself in the city's rich and often dramatic legacy: The State Capitol was the seat of the Reconstruction-era government, LSU's museums highlight the state's art and history, and contemporary culture shines at the Shaw Center for the Arts. A little bit Creole, a little bit Cajun, and all-American to the core—this city beckons and delights with its many welcoming faces.
The Radisson Hotel Baton Rouge has an unexpectedly playful personality, with each floor's guest rooms decorated in different themes—think retro, Asian, and Mediterranean. Relax by the outdoor pool or work out in the fully equipped fitness center. After enjoying complimentary drinks upon arrival, crash on your luxurious king or queen bed with luxe linens and optional turn-down service. When you wake up, Bistro 225 will prepare a sumptuous breakfast with views of the hotel's tropical courtyard. Eat your fill before heading out to explore the bounty of Baton Rouge.
• Add up to 2 guests to your room for an extra $10 per person, per night
Ideal location - close to LSU campus and interstate... We have been to Baton Rouge several times and always at a different hotel, trying to find the one that will fit us best and we finally found it! Breakfast was very good, too.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2 at Bistro 225, 2 welcome drinks, and all taxes and resort fees
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person per night
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2015 • Enjoy By October 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms