From Cape Town to Kruger National Park in South Africa
- An Eight-Day Trip to South Africa ($2,999 to $3,899 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City or Washington, DC, to South Africa
- One-Way Flight from Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airports to Hotels and Itinerary Destinations
- Double Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Protea Hotel President and Three Nights at Protea Hotel Kruger Gate
- Six Breakfasts and Three Dinners
- Two Full-Day Game Drives and One Morning Game Drive in Kruger National Park
- English-Speaking Guides Throughout
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Entry Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
With beautiful Table Mountain to the south and the Atlantic Ocean's thunderous waves to the north, Cape Town's views have got it going on. But the scenes unfolding daily on its city streets prove equally colorful: brightly painted facades house sidewalk cafés and art galleries buzzing with folks of all skin colors. The active populous embraces surfing, biking, and myriad other outdoor adventures—the more hair-raising, the better. And jovial Cape Town doesn't skimp on the music; people could break into song and dance on any corner at any time, and no one would be surprised.
And on the dusty hiking trails of Kruger National Park—about 300 miles northeast of Johannesburg—there's a different kind of buzz: the noise of thousands of animal species residing in the park. Vast and varied, the 7,500-square-mile territory encompasses 16 distinct "eco-zones," each with a unique configuration of rolling hills, open plains, coursing waterways, and endemic wildlife. See it all, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Fly from the United States to Cape Town. Upon arrival, you'll have a meet-and-greet and receive your relevant travel documentation.
days 2, 3, and 4: An English-speaking guide will transfer you to your hotel in a luxury vehicle, and you'll have the next four days to explore the city at your leisure.
Three nights at the Protea Hotel President. Daily breakfast provided.
days 5, 6, and 7: An English-speaking driver will transfer you from the hotel to the airport in a luxury vehicle, and you'll board your South African Airways flight from Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Once there, you'll take a luxury shuttle from the airport to Protea Hotel Kruger Gate, where you'll stay for the next three nights. Once you've checked in, you'll enjoy a delicious dinner and then rest up for the next two days of safari game drives.
Three nights at Protea Hotel Kruger Gate. Daily breakfast and dinner provided.
day 8: After a morning game drive, an English-speaking driver will take you in a luxury shuttle from Kruger Gate to the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport for your flight back to the United States.
New York City (JFK) departures: March 31 ($3,399), May 12 ($3,399), June 24 ($3,899), July 14 ($3,899), August 25 ($3,399), September 15 ($2,999), October 27 ($3,199)
Washington, DC, (WAS) departures: March 31 ($3,399), May 12 ($3,399), June 24 ($3,899), July 14 ($3,899), August 25 ($3,399), September 15 ($2,999), October 27 ($3,199)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"People come to southern Africa for its natural beauty, wildlife, and sunshine, and few leave disappointed."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by February 26, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $1000
- Includes One-Way Flight from Cape Town to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airports to Hotels and Itinerary Destinations, Double Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Protea Hotel President and Three Nights at Protea Hotel Kruger Gate, Six Breakfasts and Three Dinners, Two Full-Day Game Drives and One Morning Game Drive in Kruger National Park, English-Speaking Guides Throughout, Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Entry Fees I
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Passports are required
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 27, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 27, 2014 • Enjoy By October 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms