Wine & Seafood at a Serene Columbia B&B
The Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast • Columbia, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($109)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A simple elegance permeates this Inner Banks inn, which features preserved antiques and a hearty, home-cooked breakfast each morning.
North Carolina's Inner Banks see far fewer visitors than its Outer Banks. Inland, a kind of remoteness settles over sleepy towns like Columbia, profiled in Our State magazine as "the geographic equivalent of the 4 a.m. hour." And that's a good thing. As the story notes, nine out of every ten acres here are protected for wildlife, and it's the only place in America where red wolves exist in their natural habitat. But it's not all peace and quiet. Restaurants are booming, upstart wineries are drawing out-of-towners, and the opportunities for outdoor recreation are boundless.
"If you go to a town and it has only one place to stay," Our State says of The Brickhouse Inn Bed & Breakfast, "you want it to be like this." This historic Victorian property boasts fully appointed rooms, a front parlor with its original fireplace, and a wraparound porch perfect for whiling away an afternoon. Each of five guest rooms is tastefully furnished with fine period antiques, and three of the five rooms feature private bathrooms. In the morning, wake up to a full country breakfast for two, which includes fresh-brewed coffee and assorted juices, gourmet egg dishes, homemade breads, and more.
Columbia is a wonderfully quiet little town with friendly residents. The Brickhouse Inn provides a great service to folks returning for a visit and those who've come for the first time. Nice rooms, sweet atmosphere, and a breakfast that can't be beaten!-- LivingSocial Member
Nice location for strolling the town. Beautiful house with wraparound porch. Magnolia Room on the ground floor was delightful, with its own little porch for sitting, complete with rocking chairs.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): April 3 to 5; May 22 to 26, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings