Reds, Whites, and Blues in All-American Navasota
Angels Gate B&B • Navasota, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Gabrielle's Room ($175) or in a Suite ($195), Fridays through Sundays
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Wine Tasting at Sunset after Check-In
Soak up the charm and sip up some local wine at this historic bed and breakfast in the Blues Capital of Texas.
You may not have heard of Navasota, about an hour northwest of Houston, but you've definitely heard its native sons play a thing or two on the ol' six string. One of the birthplaces of blues—and the official Blues Capital of Texas—Navasota is a true slice of Americana, with a main street reminiscent of a Wild West film set. It's one of the best-preserved towns in the region, with a number of Victorian homes open for historic tours, but it's also East Texas's answer to Hill Country: Visit a handful of wineries within 20 minutes of town, or admire the local scenery.
One of Navasota's first boarding houses, Angels Gate Bed & Breakfast was built in 1925 and, despite a number of renovations, retains much of its original character and charm. Inside this yellow-chiffon Victorian, complete with wraparound porch, you'll find two suites and one large guest room, each one equipped with a private bathroom. Join the innkeepers for a complimentary wine tasting, and enjoy a specialty breakfast each morning in the dining room. In the afternoon, relax with a book—and some blues from the vinyl collection—in the Turret Room.
"The friendliness and service were the best. The place is very charming and comfortable, and the breakfast was superb. Would highly recommend Angels Gate B&B."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 2, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, wine tasting at sunset after check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults; additional adults may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are not allowed at the property
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking in the rooms
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 12 p.m.
- Blackout date(s): October 11-12, 2014; November 1-2, 15-16, 27-28, 2014; December 19-20, 2014; February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 24, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 24, 2015 • Enjoy By June 24, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings