A Century of Annapolis Hospitality
Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast • Annapolis, MD
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Daily Three-Course Hot Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Bottle of Red, White, or Sparkling Wine
- $25 Credit to Crush Kitchen & Winehouse
Experience historic Annapolis at one of its first—and loveliest—bed and breakfasts. Maritime-themed rooms and an enviable location continue attracting visitors more than a century later.
A city of docks and crimson brick boutiques, Annapolis has all the fresh seafood and nautical shops you'd expect of its Chesapeake Bay location. Revel in the Atlantic's saltwater breezes, take in Main Street's Georgian facades, or bolster your American history know-how with a visit to the Maryland State House—the historic building once served as the nation's Capitol.
If the Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast seem to have hospitality down to a science, that because it has more than 100 years of practice. In fact, it was one of the first establishments to host guests in Annapolis and boasts an enviable location less than two miles from downtown and the Naval Academy. Inside, guest rooms are outfitted with sailing-themed décor, luxury linens, and private baths. Best of all, guests awake each morning to a three-course gourmet breakfast prepared with seasonal ingredients.
"We stayed one night; it was a wonderful and memorable day and evening. We shopped all afternoon. Breakfast was everything you would want it to be."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one $25 gift card to Crush Kitchen & Winehouse, one bottle of red, white or sparkling wine, parking for one car, daily three-course hot, gourmet breakfast, fresh juices, coffee, tea, wi-fi and computer station access
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings