Lakefront Charm at a Door County Hotel in Ephraim
Edgewater Resort • Ephraim, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Water-View or Deluxe Water-View Room, Check-In Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Water-View or Deluxe Water-View Room, Check-In Fridays or Saturdays ($209)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Glimpse the calm waters of Eagle Harbor from this cozy resort, and fall in love with the Door County vibe that attracts devotees year after year.
If you're looking for a portrait of small-town America, Wisconsin's Door County hits all the right brushstrokes. The region is dotted with charming Midwestern hamlets like Ephraim and Fish Creek, where residents wear the same smiles for visitors as they do for neighbors, and where heartland hospitality bursts from every local boutique, art studio, and restaurant. (And with a county-wide ban on chain establishments, each is truly unique.) But unlike much of Middle America, Door County is far from land-locked. The entire composition unfolds along a tranquil stretch of Lake Michigan, where alabaster boats sway on the aquamarine waters and families while away the evenings with fresh Lake Perch fish fries and cherry pie.
Relaxation is of supreme importance at Edgewater Resort, located in charming Ephraim. Every detail of the property is designed to provide both physical comfort and a sense of uncluttered simplicity that allows guests to focus on what's in front of them. A private stretch of grassy shoreline looks over Edgewater's very own corner of Lake Michigan's Eagle Harbor, and covered verandas frame serene sunsets. Indoors, homey suites contain fireplaces, whirlpool baths, fully equipped kitchens, and cottage-style bedrooms.
Great place. Very clean and well appointed. It is centrally located in Door County, making it a convenient base. Huge porch facing west makes it the ideal place to watch the sunset.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to June 14, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to a Premium or Premium Plus water view one-bedroom available for an additional $30/night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation (subject to availability)
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 1 to 2, 23 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 14, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2015 • Enjoy By June 14, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings