From Athens to the Greek Isles, Fall in Love with Greece
Key Tours International •
- A Ten-Day Trip to Athens, Paros, and Santorini ($1,799 to $2,549 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, or Washington, DC to Athens (Mondays-Thursdays Only)
- Transfers from the Ports to Hotels and Ferry from Athens to the Greek Islands
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Hotel Philippos in Athens, Three Nights at the Asteras Paradise Hotel in Paros, and Three Nights at Caldera Romantica in Santorini
- Eight Breakfasts and One Farewell Dinner in Santorini (Dinner Includes Half-Bottle of Wine)
- One Ticket to the Acropolis Museum in Athens
- One Ticket to Akrotiri Archaeological Site in Santorini
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Greece offers travelers a full menu of options, from ancient cities to a smattering of some of the most beautiful islands on the planet. But if you're visiting the cradle of civilization, you need to start at the source: Athens, the country's capital city, and an invigorating combination of historical wonder and contemporary energy painted blue and white. The Acropolis, Parthenon, and ancient Agora marketplace put you in the heart of classical antiquity, while world-class shopping and never-ending nightlife prove that modern-day Athens is just as captivating.
If you're in search of laid-back luxury, look no further than the Greek Isles. White Cycladic-style homes rest cliffside, scattered along the edge of Aegean Sea. The many beaches of Paros are prime for lounging in the sun, while the charming fishing villages offer a true peak into island life. In Santorini, dine on inimitable cuisine and witness the legendary sunsets at Oia village.
Experience two different sides of Greece with this trip to Athens and the Greek Isles, courtesy of Key Tours International.
day 1: in flight
Board your overnight flight from the US to Athens, Greece.
day 2: arrive in athens
Once you touch down, you'll be greeted at the Athens airport and transported to your hotel. The remainder of the day will be free to explore this historic city on your own. We suggest visiting the Acropolis Museum with your included ticket.
Overnight at Hotel Philippos. Breakfast provided.
day 3: athens to paros
Make your way to the Port of Piraeus to catch a short ferry ride to Paros. Upon arrival, you'll be transferred to your hotel.
Overnight at Asteras Paradise Hotel. Breakfast provided.
day 4 and 5: at leisure in paros
You'll have the next two days to discover Paros as you please. Retreat to one of the many pristine beaches—Golden Sand Beach, Logaras, Pounda, and private sands on the southeastern part of the island, to name a few—or follow the narrow alleyways to picturesque fishing villages. Parika, the capital and main port of the island, offers plenty of choices for restaurants and nightlife.
Two nights at Asteras Paradise Hotel. Breakfast provided.
day 6: paros to santorini
Transfer to Parikia port for your ferry to Santorini. Sail through the volcanic bays and witness panoramic views of your next destination. Upon arrival, you'll be transported to your hotel.
Overnight at Caldera Romantica. Breakfast provided.
day 7-8: santorini
Once you see the beauty of Santorini, you'll want to stay awhile. Show yourself around the idyllic villages and take in the idyllic view across the caldera. Use your included ticket to visit Akrotiri, the site of pre-historic Aegean settlements, or sample vino at the many wineries. On the eighth night, enjoy a farewell dinner at the hotel as the sun sets over the sea.
Two nights at Caldera Romantica. Daily breakfast and one farewell dinner provided.
day 9: santorini to athens
After breakfast, board your ferry to Athens. Check-in at your hotel and spend the rest of the evening saying your goodbyes to Athens. Make sure to pick up any souvenirs you may have forgotten.
Overnight at Hotel Philippos. Breakfast provided.
day 10: farewell, greece!
After breakfast, arrange your own transportation to the airport for your return flight to the US.
New York City (JFK) departures, Mondays through Thursdays: March 1-31 ($1,799); April 1-10, May 1-15 ($2,099); May 16 through June 30 ($2,399); September 1-30 ($2,199); October 1-24 ($1,899)
Boston (BOS) departures, Mondays through Thursdays: March 1-31 ($1,899); April 1-10, May 1-15 ($2,199); May 16 through June 30 ($2,499); September 1-30 ($2,299); October 1-24 ($1,999)
Chicago (ORD) departures, Monday through Thursdays: March 1-31 ($1,919); April 1-10, May 1-15 ($2,219); May 16 through June 30 ($2,519); September 1-30 ($2,319); October 1-24 ($2,019)
San Francisco (SFO) departures, Mondays through Thursdays: March 1-31 ($1,949); April 1-10, May 1-15 ($2,249); May 16 through June 30 ($2,549); September 1-30 ($2,349); October 1-24 ($2,049)
Washington, DC (IAD) departures, Monday through Thursdays: March 1-31 ($1,899); April 1-10, May 1-15 ($2,199); May 16 through June 30 ($2,499); September 1-30 ($2,299); October 1-24 ($1,999)
*Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
"Experience endless miles of aquamarine coastline, sun-bleached ancient ruins, strong feta and stronger ouzo. The Greek landscape thrills, and Greek people are passionate about politics, coffee, art and gossiping."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than March 5, 2014
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Key Tours International
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $300 (departures March 1 – 31, April 1- 10, May 1 - 15 and October 1 - 24) and is $400 (departures May16 – June 30 and September 1-30)
- Weekend Air Supplement for departures Fridays – Sundays is $50 per person
- Includes Arrival Transfers from the Airport and Ports to Hotels and Ferry from Athens to the Greek Islands, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Hotel Philippos in Athens, Three Nights at the Asteras Paradise Hotel in Paros, and Three Nights at Caldera Romantica in Santorini, Eight Breakfasts and One Farewell Dinner in Santorini (Dinner Includes Half-Bottle of Wine), One Ticket to the Acropolis Museum in Athens, and One Ticket to Akrotiri Archaeological Site in Santorini
- Does not include passport and visa fees, gratuities, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses, optional tours, entrance fees at monuments and local guides or departure transportation to the airport
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Similar or better hotels will be substituted based on availability
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 11-30 and July 1- August 31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 24, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 24, 2014 • Enjoy By October 24, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms