A Fairy Tale Cottage on Hood Canal
Robin Hood Village Resort • Union, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cottage with a Hot Tub, Sundays through Thursdays
- Stay Fridays and Saturdays for an Additional $10 per Night
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Kick back in your own private hot tub at the folklore-inspired Robin Hood Village Resort, which looks out onto the Olympic Mountains and Hood Canal.
Situated along the beautiful Hood Canal, with the Olympic Mountains in the background and bald eagles circling overhead, Robin Hood Village Resort is nestled in a forested nook in the small town of Union, about an hour and a half from Seattle. It's within walking distance of three five-star restaurants, as well as live music three nights a week. Outside of town, the Hood Canal area offers beautiful walking and hiking trails, waterfalls, oystering, crabbing, shrimping, clamming, and fishing.
Surrounded by groves that rival Sherwood Forest, the Robin Hood Village Resort takes its name from the folktale that spawned this fictional woodland—in fact, two of its nine cottages were built in the 1930s as part of the set of Adventures of Robin Hood. Each uniquely furnished cottage offers lovely views of trees and gardens, with some boasting full kitchens or kitchenettes, private outdoor hot tubs, and fireplaces. After settling in, borrow a kayak or paddleboat and launch from the resort's dock. Later, enjoy an outdoor meal at one of the picnic and barbecue areas or head to nearby Robin Hood Restaurant.
"Sweet, romantic spot! The owners were gracious, informative, fun-loving, and genuinely nice people. We had a great time there."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests 21 years of age or older; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $20 per pet/night
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Fridays and Saturdays available for additional fee of $10 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2014 • Enjoy By May 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings