Embrace the Outdoors at this June Lake Hideaway
Double Eagle Resort and Spa • June Lake, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room ($337) or Two-Bedroom Cabin ($459), Fridays and Saturdays
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Resort Room ($389) or Two-Bedroom Cabin ($525), Sundays through Thursdays
- $50 Dining Credit at Eagle's Landing Restaurant
- $95 Creekside Spa Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
"You had me at private whirlpool." Experience this sojourners' and skiers' haven for yourself among the towering trees, lakes, and mountains.
11,000-foot-peaks, four alpine lakes, and 12 miles to the gates of Yosemite National Park... you can examine June Lake by the numbers, but it's best understood by simply breathing it in. Known as The Switzerland of California, this superb slice of the eastern Sierra radiates all the cache of a European getaway with a hushed reverence for nature. Explored by foot, horseback, fishing boat, snowshoe, or ski, "this little Sierra jewel may never be as fashionable and popular as Mammoth—and that's exactly the point," says the Los Angeles Times.
Spread your outdoorsy wings at Double Eagle Resort and Spa, situated at the base of Carson Peak. A restaurant, spa, and fitness center round out the excellent amenities, while polished wood décor underscores the natural elegance of the hotel's locale. The Resort rooms are outfitted with one king or two queen beds, a spacious whirlpool tub with separate rain shower, and a balcony desk overlooking the fishing pond. The private mountain-view cabins each have a master and a second bedroom; a full kitchen; a living room area with a pull-out sofa; a TV/DVD player; and a wood-burning fireplace or stove. Spy flora and fauna from your furnished outdoor deck as you grill up dinner.
"You won't find a better spa retreat in the eastern Sierra than the Double Eagle, which is in a spectacularly beautiful spot under towering peaks and along a creek, near June Lake, 20 minutes north of Mammoth Lakes."-- Read Fodor's Review of Double Eagle Resort and Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2014; must book by May 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $50 dining credit at Eagle's Landing Restaurant and $95 Creekside Spa credit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 7.5% state tax and 12% TOT tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pet rooms are subject to availability and additional $50 deposit; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): : February 14-17, 2014; April 18-21, 2014; May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings