Countryside Romance in Greater Houston
Seventh Heaven Bed & Breakfast • Cypress, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Crimson Room, Indigo Room, Monarch Room, or Green Hill Suite ($232)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Celestial Suite ($268)
- Romance Package, Including a Bottle of Wine, Chocolates, and Flowers
- Daily Breakfast for Two
Coyotes, bald eagles, migratory birds—sounds like a scene out of Alaska, right? Think again. Just 25 miles from Downtown Houston, the affluent yet bucolic city of Cypress plays host to myriad sights and sounds you won't find in the fourth most populous city in the United States. Here, acres upon acres of grassy knolls and woodland areas have been parceled off into rural idylls where wildlife flourishes. Still, residents don't lack for big-city culture: Houston Premium Outlets, home to more than 140 retailers, is situated right in town, and a number of high-end restaurants cater to sophisticated palates.
Situated on more than 10 acres of verdant landscapes, Seventh Heaven Bed & Breakfast treats guests to a luxury experience in the country, boasting three stocked ponds where guests can fish and kayak, an outdoor pool and hot tub for cooling off and relaxing, and mountain bikes for outdoorsmen, all complimentary.
Each room or suite is appointed with a plush mattress topped with high-thread-count sheets and down pillows, and all guest rooms boast antique furnishings, oversized towels in an en suite bathroom (some bathrooms have Jacuzzi tubs), flat-screen TVs, and complimentary snack baskets (around-the-clock coffee, tea, and water are also offered).
• Dine on authentic Northern Italian cuisine at Antonia's Italian Ristorante, a Houston favorite since 1984
• Play a couple rounds at BlackHorse Golf Club, Longwood Golf Club, and Cypress Lakes Golf Club, all within six miles of the B&B
• Score the best deals around at Houston Premium Outlets
"Wonderful place with lots to do, so you really never need to leave. Love having three ponds to fish, paddle boat, and canoe."-- LivingSocial Member
"Nicole was an excellent hostess. Breakfast was delicious. You'd never guess you're just a few minutes from the hustle and bustle of Houston."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - August 26, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes romance package upon arrival (one bottle of wine, chocolates, and flowers) and breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 15% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property; please call merchant for arrangements
- Smoking is permitted outside, but please be mindful of other guests and refrain from smoking next to doorways
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Credit card information is required at time of booking
- Blackout date(s): May 5-9, 24-27, 2014; July 3-6, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 26, 2014 • Enjoy By August 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings