The Best of Europe: London, Paris, and Rome
- A 11-Day Trip to London, Paris, and Rome ($1,999 to $2,999 per Person), Including:
- One-Way Flight from New York City, Washington DC, or Los Angeles to London
- Return Flight from Rome to New York City, Washington DC, or Los Angeles
- Domestic Flight from Paris to Rome
- Rail Transportation from London to Paris on Eurostar 2nd Class
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the London House Hotel or Similar in London; Three Nights at the Villa Luxembourg in Paris; and Three Nights at the Hotel Albani Roma or Ripa Roma Hotel in Rome
- Nine Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
London. Paris. Rome. See them all—and stay in four-star luxury hotels—with this European Escape.
You're in for a royal treat when you land in London. Tradition and sophistication reign here, from the Yeomen of the Guard in traditional Tudor garb to the gates of Buckingham Palace to the Gothic grace of Westminster Abbey. Aside from being the heart of British history, London is also an influential metropolis teeming with innovation—leading Great Britain, and arguably the world, in fine art, food, and fashion.
Next up: Paris. Leave it to the City of Lights to set your passions ablaze with sunsets that scorch the Eiffel Tower and ignite the shimmering surface of the Seine. Hundreds of statues, monuments, and fountains wait to steal your heart on the long green lawn of the Luxembourg Gardens—where wine and music pour out in the gazebo. Just one stroll down the Champs-Élysées will have you head over heels in love with that signature Parisian style.
Your journey ends at the European capital of imperial eminence, ancient art, and old-world culinary custom: Rome. You'll move through the Eternal City in a flash, one moment standing in the long-gone footsteps of ancient gladiators, the next gazing up at Michelangelo's hallowed frescos in the Sistine Chapel and the baroque brilliance of Saint Peter's Basilica. After a day on your feet, take a seat for a feast of rich red wines and homemade pasta.
Live the poise, passion, and powerful past of Europe in this Escape to London, Paris, and Rome, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board your overnight flight from New York, Washington, or Los Angeles to London, England, where your three-part adventure through Europe begins.
days 2, 3, and 4: Spend the next three days exploring London at your own pace. Hit major attractions like the London Eye, the Natural History Museum, and Big Ben. After touring the boroughs—posh Notting Hill, trendy-tasty Soho, and the ever-fashionable Mayfair—walk side by side with the River Thames, then head to Hyde Park with a picnic basket in hand.
Three nights at London House Hotel or similar. Breakfast provided.
day 5: Board the Eurostar rail and travel in a flash to the City of Lights. Paris is your playground for the next three days.
Overnight at the Villa Luxembourg. Breakfast provided.
days 6 and 7: Whether you're drawn to the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum or the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier beneath the Arc de Triomphe, you'll have time to experience it all. Pro tip: Your panoramic stroll past jazz cafes and cinemas is best experienced with a fresh baguette in hand.
Two nights at the Villa Luxembourg. Breakfast provided.
days 9 and 10: Take this time to soak up the history and beauty of Rome. Visit timeless monuments such as the Roman Forum and the Colosseum, and experience the grandeur of this modern metropolis. Be sure to pitch a coin into the Trevi Fountain so that you may return to experience la dolce vita once again.
Two nights at the Hotel Albani Roma or Worldhotel Ripa Roma. Breakfast provided.
day 11: Board your flight from Rome back to the US, marking the end of a once-in-a-lifetime European Escape.
New York City (NYC) departures: May 19 ($2,499), June 16 ($2,699), July 21 ($2,599), August 4 ($2,499), September 1 ($2,299), October 20 ($2,099), or November 17 ($1,999)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: April 7 ($2,299), May 19 ($2,699), June 16 ($2,999), July 21 ($2,699), August 4 ($2,699), September 1 ($2,399), October 20 ($2,199), or November 17 ($1,999)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: April 7 ($2,599), May 19 ($2,599), June 16 ($2,899), July 21 ($2,799), August 4 ($2,699), September 1 ($2,399), October 20 ($2,399), or November 17 ($2,099)
"Few places pack the punch of Europe. From its Northern Lights to its Southern shores, this drama queen keeps on thrilling, surprising and confusing with her extraordinary wealth of sights, sounds, peoples and parties."-- Lonely Planet
"Oh my goodness! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with go-today...helped with coordinating everything from finding the best flight times, deals, and excursions, to discussing what we might expect during our travels...I highly recommend them!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by March 12, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $1200
- Includes Domestic Flight from Paris to Rome, Rail Transportation from London to Paris on Eurostar 2nd Class, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at the London House Hotel or Similar in London; Three Nights at the Villa Luxembourg in Paris; and Three Nights at the Hotel Albani Roma or Ripa Roma Hotel in Rome, Nine Breakfasts, Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include Rome City Tax, passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 13, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 13, 2014 • Enjoy By November 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms