A Sizzling Stay Under the High Desert Sun
Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley • Moreno Valley, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Upgraded King or Two-Queen Studio Suite
- One-Hour Couples' Massage at Aura at Ayres Day Spa
- $10 Credit at Anza Lounge
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
A couples' massage and bottle of wine make this boutique hotel stay perfect for an ultra-romantic retreat.
Nestled between two Southern California locales—the beach and the mountains—the city of Moreno Valley is a place poised for adventurous decisions. The world-renowned coasts of Laguna, Huntington, and Newport are an hour west, should you choose to spend the day on the shore. Or, head an hour to the east, where the beauty of Big Bear Lake and the charm of Palm Springs await visitors seeking something off the beaten path. Stick within city limits and Moreno Valley's suburban setting will welcome you with a burgeoning arts scene, golf courses, and shopping.
With décor awash in rich red and gold shades that match the sunset's tones behind the Box Springs Mountains in the distance, Ayres Hotel & Spa Moreno Valley truly complements its surroundings. Here, your copper-hued guest room includes a 32-inch flat-screen television and complimentary Wi-Fi to be enjoyed from the comfort of the suite's pillow-top mattress. The deluxe amenities also include a refrigerator, coffeemaker, and microwave for post-spa treats and late-night snacks.
Indulge in an intimate couples' massage at the Aura at Ayres Day Spa before enjoying a quiet moment in the solar-heated pool. Watch the sunset from the courtyard's stone fireplace, sip a cocktail in the Anza Lounge, or stay secluded in your suite with this Escape's included bottle of sparkling wine. Whatever you decide to do, this Inland Empire boutique hotel is the go-to place for a romantic weekend away from it all.
"SoCal is where those cinematic fantasies really can come true... Escape to the cooler alpine climes of Big Bear Lake or turn up the heat in SoCal’s deserts with a getaway to retro-modern Palm Springs."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one-hour couples' massage at Aura at Ayres Day Spa, one bottle of sparkling wine, and $10 credit at Anza Lounge
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 2014; April 22, 2014; May 9-11, 2014; June 13-15, 2014; July 4-5, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings