Reflect on the Past and Glimpse the Future in Germany
- An Eight-Day Trip to Berlin and Munich ($1,599 to $2,699 per Person), Including:
- Flight from Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC to Berlin
- Return Flight from Munich to Los Angeles, New York, or Washington, DC
- Round-Trip Transportation from the Airport to Hotels and Itinerary Destinations
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for a Three-Night Stay at Leonardo Royal Hotel Berlin or Leonardo Berlin City West and a Three-Night Stay at the Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich
- Six Breakfasts
- Two-Day Ticket for a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour in Berlin
- Two-Day Ticket for a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour in Munich
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Berlin's new-age innovation and raw edge keeps the rest of the world on its toes. The capital's tech-heavy economy draws comparisons to Silicon Valley, while its legendary art scene welcomes non-traditional creative types with open arms. Only in Berlin can you tour the landmarks of a revolution, dance for 12 hours at a world-famous nightclub, and see the work of the next great artist all in the course of a day. Whether you're looking for a tour of the past or want to witness history in the making, Berlin has you covered.
Munich—Bavaria's capital and largest city—is a sophisticated metropolis that manages to maintain a village-like atmosphere. Here, an urban landscape of sleek designer shops, prestigious museums, and trendy restaurants offsets a 900-acre green space bigger than Central Park. Live music spills out of urban venues and intimate cafes, while merry friends stumble out of biergartens (and not just during Oktoberfest). Whether you prefer hearty Bavarian dishes or the fresh fare at the Viktualienmarkt, Munich's diverse offerings—in and outside the kitchen—satisfy all tastes.
So, what are you waiting for? Experience the world-renowned culture and history of Berlin and Munich courtesy of go-today.
days 2, 3, and 4: Your days in Berlin are free for you to explore the city on your own time. Use your included two-day pass for a hop-on hop-off tour aboard a double-decker bus. Highlights include: Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, and the remains of the Berlin Wall.
After sightseeing, it's time to venture through Berlin's distinct neighborhoods. Grab a bite at the historic Markthalle Neun, score some vintage treasures and one-of-a-kind souvenirs in Kreuzberg, and peruse the galleries of Mitte. End your nights at a sizzling club or grab a drink at a quiet cocktail bar.
Three-night stay at the Leonardo Royal Hotel Berlin or Leonardo Berlin City West. Breakfast provided daily.
day 5: Board your flight to Munich. Spend the next three days exploring the Bavarian city.
Overnight at the Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich. Breakfast provided.
day 6 and 7: Use your two-day pass for a hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Highlights include: the Pinakotheken art museums, Hofbrauhaus, National Theater, and Marienplatz.
After visiting the must-see landmarks, experience the city like a true Municher. Grab a bite to eat at the delightful Viktualienmarkt, an outdoor market in the heart of the city; stroll through Englischer Garten, stopping to see the Eisbach surfers along the way; and grab a cold one at a bustling biergarten.
Two nights at the Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich. Breakfast provided daily.
day 8: Say auf wiedersehen to Munich as you board your flight home. And keep practicing your German—it won't be long before you return.
New York City (NYC) departures: May 10 ($1,999); June 16 ($2,399); July 24 ($2,399); August 28 ($1,899); October 20 ($1,799); November 17 ($1,599)
Washington, DC (WAS) departures: May 10 ($1,999); June 16 ($2,499); July 24 ($2,499); August 28 ($1,899); October 20 ($1,799); November 17 ($1,699)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: May 10 ($2,199); June 16 ($2,599); July 24 ($2,699); August 28 ($2,199); October 20 ($2,099); November 17 ($1,799)
*Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
"Twenty years after its post-Wall rebirth, Berlin is a scene-stealing combo of glamour and grit, teeming with top museums and galleries, grand opera and guerrilla clubs, gourmet temples, and ethnic snack shacks."-- Lonely Planet
"Pulsing with prosperity and Gemütlichkeit (cosiness), Munich (München) revels in its own contradictions. Folklore and age-old traditions exist side by side with sleek BMWs, designer boutiques and high-powered industry. "-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by March 12, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500
- Includes, Round-Trip Transportation from the Airport to Hotels and Itinerary Destinations, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for a Three-Night Stay at Leonardo Royal Hotel Berlin or Leonardo Berlin City West and a Three-Night Stay at the Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich, Six Breakfasts, Two-Day Ticket for a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour in Berlin, Two-Day Ticket for a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour in Munich
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Passports are required
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 17, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 17, 2014 • Enjoy By November 17, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms