Old-Fashioned Charm, Gourmet Eats in Independence
Silver Heart Inn Bed & Breakfast • Independence, MO
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Guest Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- One Evening Tray of Hot Beverages and Baked Goods
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Steeped in 19th century refinement, this five-room bed and breakfast sits a short walk from the best of historic Independence.
There's no better place to begin an adventure into the history of the Old West than in Independence, Missouri. Gone are the wagon trains, but log cabins, civil war sites, covered wagon rides, and Victorian mansions still pepper this home for heritage just five miles outside Kansas City. And while Independence Square—the site of the old courthouse—remains the central figure in this town of more than 100,000 residents, former President Harry Truman's old home, museum, and library also draw crowds.
Originally built in 1856, Silver Heart Inn Bed & Breakfast combines the charms of a bygone era with the comforts and conveniences of today. Each of four beautifully appointed rooms—as well as a secluded beach cottage—is equipped with Wi-Fi, a Keurig coffeemaker, and a flat panel TV, but also period furnishings reminiscent of the inn's 19th century roots. In the morning, prepare your palate for the highlight of your stay. Made with locally sourced and innovative ingredients, breakfast might include dishes like blueberry-pecan French toast, a garden frittata, hazelnut creme berry-banana crêpes, or garlic-cheddar biscuits.
"My husband and I celebrated our one-year anniversary here and it was such a fantastic way to celebrate! Service was amazing, beds were comfortable, and food was incredible!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one evening tray (on one night) of hot beverages and baked goods
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16; April 18-20; May 9-11, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms