A Stylish Scene in River North
Kinzie Hotel Chicago • Chicago, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Sundays to Thursdays, from December 1 to 31, 2015 ($99)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room, Any Day of the Week ($139)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Room with a $50 Dining Credit to Public House, Any Day of the Week ($159)
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Urban and urbane, this boutique hotel delivers the style and swank befitting its River North real estate.
In the thick of downtown Chicago, the city's River North neighborhood is a confluence of cosmopolitan culture complete with glamorous shopping, swanky hotels, and upscale dining. Michigan Avenue's "Magnificent Mile" forms its eastern border, where street lamps illuminate rows of trees and shimmer off hotels fronted by white-gloved doormen and flags snapping in the wind. To the south, the Chicago River snakes between sky scrapers and promenades until it reaches Lake Michigan.
Just a block north of Chicago's historic Riverwalk, the new Kinzie Hotel embodies the essence of the Second City—stylish décor and contemporary amenities in the epicenter of downtown. The hotel's distinctly modern vibe is evident from the moment you walk through the revolving glass door and into the sleek lobby space. Whether you're relaxing in a plush robe on your room's pillow-top mattress, indulging in a complimentary continental breakfast served on each guest floor, or sipping on a signature martini and enjoying complimentary hors d'oeuvres in the chic Double Cross Lounge (open daily from 5 to 8 p.m.), you'll feel like you're part of Chicago's urban elite. And with the always-buzzing downtown scene all around you—including Public House's massive venue, beer hall, and restaurant on the same block—you'll have a world of fine cuisine and cutting-edge culture at your fingertips.
• Stay between November 2, 2015 and March 31, 2016
• Blackout dates apply: November 21, 28, 29, and 30; December 1-5, 11, 12, 19, and 31; February 13; and March 7, 8, 18, and 19, 2016
• Guests can upgrade to a Deluxe Queen/Queen Room for an additional $30 per night, based on availability; please contact the property while booking
Great experience, wonderful staff, quality room, great bedding, the Double Cross evening reception was great both nights, and the continental breakfast each morning was very convenient. I will recommend Kinzie to everyone I know heading to Chicago.-- Facebook Reviewer
Great idea to have a continental breakfast on each floor, very convenient. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the double shower head....I didn't want to get out of the shower.-- Hotels.com Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to March 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Upgrades available to a deluxe queen or standard queen room for an additional fee of $30/night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Option A: Public House gift card can be used for food and beverage. Does not include tax/gratuity. Does not carry a balance. Must be used for dine-in only. Reservations encouraged, walk-ins welcomed. Email Events@PublicHouseChicago.Com to book table.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 21, 28 to 30; December 1 to 5, 11 to 12, 19, 31, 2015; February 13; March 7, 8, 18, 19, 2016; subject to availability at time of booking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2016 • Enjoy By March 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings