Convenient to Norfolk, a Room for Up to 4
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chesapeake • Chesapeake, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Room with One King Bed ($59)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Room with Two Double Beds ($65)
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
Just ten minutes from Norfolk, and a short drive to Virginia Beach, this Chesapeake hotel offers convenience, comfort, and continental breakfast.
Perhaps the earliest English settlement in America, Norfolk, Virginia, is the prize of the Tidewater Region, a huge natural harbor that combines a deckhand's sense of adventure with a shipbuilder's love of refinement. The same waterline that beckoned the British now hosts historic downtown museums and studios and draws new ventures, pursuant to the town motto, "Thou shalt grow." To this day a European sensibility pervades in highbrow plays and the trendy eats of Ghent. For nightlife, look no further than the bars and bistros of Granby Street, bubbling up on the Elizabeth River and spilling over into the trolley-traveled turf of the opulent Ocean View community down to the Chesapeake Bay.
Ten minutes south of Norfolk in the town of Chesapeake, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Chesapeake offers easy access to the best of the area, including Virginia Beach and Portsmouth. Or, stay closer to home: Greenbrier Mall is less than a mile away, as is Chesapeake's Towne Place, where you'll find a variety of restaurants and entertainment. In addition to an on-site fitness center and complimentary hot breakfast each morning, the hotel offers guests cozy accommodations with all-new furnishings, including crisp bedding and flat-panel televisions.
"I enjoyed the staff—very friendly—and my room was extremely comfortable and quiet. This was was my second time staying at this Fairfield Inn, and If I am back in the area I will stay at the hotel again."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2 (in the King Guest Room) and up to 4 (in the Two Double Guest Room)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 6pm on day of scheduled arrival applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings