Guided Adventure in Wild Grand Teton & Yellowstone
BrushBuck Guide Services • Jackson, WY
- A Two-Day Tour for One Person of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, Including a One-Night Stay in Cooke City, Montana, and One Picnic Lunch ($449)
- Or, a Four-Day Tour for One Person of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, Including a One-Night Stay in Jackson Hole, Wyoming; a One-Night Stay in Yellowstone National Park; a One-Night Stay in Cooke City, Montana; and Four Breakfasts ($999)
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-Off
- Includes a Naturalist Guide, Snacks and Refreshments on the Tour, and Use of Binoculars and Spotting Scopes
- Price per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
See Yellowstone and Grand Teton—stunning vistas, majestic wildlife, and all—on these two- and four-day itineraries led by a naturalist guide.
When you're chasing the wild blue yonder, "scenic" just won't cut it. The true American wilderness isn't right around the corner; it's far beyond the familiar—way out in the seldom-traversed territory straddling Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. Out here, nothing gets in your way but mountain vistas, pine forests, and a smattering of moose, elk, bison, bears, eagles, and other wildlife—in other words, exactly what you came to find.
BrushBuck Guide Services will lead you on an all-American journey unlike any other. Treks to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park are filled with wildlife sightings and unbelievable landscapes, and BrushBuck takes care of nightly lodgings—so you can focus on soaking up every bit of your surroundings. Choose from a two-day or four-day tour led by a professional naturalist guide.
Day 1: Grand Teton National Park
• You'll be picked up from your hotel by a BrushBuck representative (arrange your own accommodations the night before)
• Start your adventure spotting wildlife in Grand Teton National Park
• See moose, elk, bison, bears, wolves, coyotes, eagles, and more
• Spend the evening in the famous Lamar Valley (also known as The American Serengeti)
Overnight in Cooke City, Montana. Picnic lunch provided.
Day 2: Old Faithful
• Look for wolves and grizzlies in Lamar Valley
• Then, visit the world-famous Mammoth Hot Springs and Old Faithful
• Return to Jackson Hole
Day 1: Grand Teton National Park
• Leave from Jackson Hole for a four-hour Grand Teton adventure at dusk
Overnight in Jackson Hole. Breakfast provided.
Day 2: Hayden Valley
• Leave at dawn for your all-day tour
• Visit Yellowstone's Hayden Valley at dusk
Overnight in Yellowstone National Park. Breakfast provided.
Day 3: Yellowstone's Grand Canyon
• Leave early for a trek past the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
• Spot wolves, grizzlies, bighorn sheep, and more
Overnight in Cooke City. Breakfast provided.
Day 4: Old Faithful
• Visit Yellowstone's Lamar Valley
• See the world-famous Mammoth Hot Springs and Old Faithful
• Return to Jackson Hole
7/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8, 8/15, 8/22, 8/29, 9/5, 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, 10/31
7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, 8/28, 9/4, 9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9
• Taxes/resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to BrushBuck Guide Services
• Price is per person based on two people sharing a room; single travelers will pay an extra $100 (2 days) or $150 (4 days)
There’s nowhere in the world quite like Greater Yellowstone. From its raging geysers to howling wolf packs, the land stands alone as one last pocket of a wild, primeval America.-- Lonely Planet
Breathtaking winter landscapes and wildlife—the highlight of our Jackson Hole vacation! And we couldn't have asked for a better guide.-- Facebook Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to November 1, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes national park entrance fees; hotel pickup and drop-off; a naturalist guide, snacks and refreshments on the tour, and use of binoculars and spotting scopes
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 1 person; single occupancy requires an additional fee of $100 for the 2-day trip and $150 for the 4-day trip
- Option A: valid only for the following dates: July 18 to 19, 25 to 26, August 1 to 2, 8 to 9, 15 to 16, 22 to 23, 29 to 30, September 5 to 6, 12 to 13, 19 to 20, 26 to 27, October 3 to 4, October 10 to 11, October 17 to 18, October 24 to 25, and October 31 to November 1, 2015
- Option B: valid only for the following dates: July 17 to 20, 24 to 27, July 31 to August 3, 7 to 10, 14 to 18, 21 to 24, 28 to 31, September 4 to 7, 11 to 14, 18 to 21, 25 to 28, October 2 to 5, and 9 to 12, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2015 • Enjoy By November 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings