The Thrills Never Stop in Lively Las Vegas
Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas Flamingo at Paradise • Las Vegas, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Three in a King Room or for Up to Four in a Two Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($29)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Three in a King Room or for Up to Four in a Two Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($38)
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Scoring a hotel stay for under $50 is just the start of your good luck in glittering Las Vegas.
Vegas was founded in 1905, but Sin City's flashy habits didn't take root until the legalization of gambling in the early '30s. Today, this desert oasis radiates all things indulgent with its uber-glam architecture, famed dancing fountains, and glowing skyline that can be seen from space—it's the ultimate Escape.
It's practically impossible to experience everything in Las Vegas, but if you're brave enough to try, Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas Flamingo at Paradise makes a good home base. This contemporary hotel is sprinkled with amenities like an outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. Start your morning with an included breakfast, before diving into the heart of Nevada's flashiest city. When you return from your exploits (whether at 4 p.m. or 4 a.m.), you'll sink into beds outfitted with pillow-top mattresses and surrounded by posh amenities like flat-screen TVs and full baths with deluxe toiletries worthy of one of the country's most luxurious cities.
"Great staff and beautiful, small hotel. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others. I definitely feel like I got my money's worth!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - December 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes continental breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 3 guests (king room) or up to 4 guests (two-queen room)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15, 18-20, 2014; March 3-8, 14-15, 20-23, 27-30, 2014; April 4-11, 2014; May 23-26, 2014; June 20-22, 2014; July 4, 2014; August 18-20, 31, 2014; September 1, 2014; October 12-13, 2014; November 2-8, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2014 • Enjoy By December 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings