Family Fun at the Water Park on Storm Lake
King's Pointe Waterpark Resort • Storm Lake, IA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard Double Queen Room with City View, Fridays or Saturdays, without Breakfast for Four ($99) or with Breakfast for Four ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Standard Double Queen Room with City View, Fridays and Saturdays, with Breakfast for Four and Four Movie Tickets ($219)
- Combine Up to Two One-Night Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
Escape the cold and make a splash at this 20,000-square-foot indoor water park, featuring slides, a lazy river, and more.
Iowa's Buena Vista county is a constellation of crossroads, where heritage sites and wind farms commingle with the meadowlands. Each town has a famous facet to its credit, like old-timey barbershops, railroad museums, restored Victorian mansions, or some of the state's best cat fishing. The brightest star of all is Storm Lake. Mixing big-time business with small-town pleasure, the 3,200-acre waterway draws outdoorsy types, history buffs, and families to its shores—and foodies to its diverse dining options.
Dive into the comfort and excitement of King's Pointe Waterpark Resort, about two hours northwest of Des Moines. Pet-friendly, double-queen accommodations include splendid views of Storm Lake, plus Wi-Fi and complimentary turndown service. For breakfast each morning, fill up on delicious eats—stuffed French toast, biscuits and gravy, flapjacks, and more—at Regatta Grille, which overlooks the lake.
When the kids' excitement reaches a fever pitch, head to the 20,000-square-foot indoor water park. They'll love zipping down the Electric EEL slide in pairs, catching an aerial view of the park on the 245-foot Intrepid Cyclone, kicking back on inner tubes in the lazy river, and cruising through 150 feet of darkness on the enclosed Runaway Rebel slide. And when everyone has worked up an appetite, make your way to the Hillshire Snack Shack for pizza, burgers, and soft drinks.
"The rooms were very spacious. The beds were very comfortable. And my kids loved the balcony overlooking the lake. Of course everyone's favorite part was the water park. We had an amazing time there and plan on going back."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 18, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes waterpark passes; passes valid for the entire day of check-in through the end of the check-out day
- Options B and C include breakfast; only valid during stay at Regatta Grille; breakfast hours 7-10 a.m., does not include beverage or steak & eggs
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2014 • Enjoy By May 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms