The Sights & Tastes of Finger Lakes Wine Country
18 Vine Inn & Carriage House • Hammondsport, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Champagne, Pinot Noir, or Chardonnay Room, Sundays through Thursdays from October 5 to December 13, or Any Night of the Week from October 24 to December 13 ($119)
- Or, a One- ($329) or Two-Night ($438) Stay for Two in the Champagne, Pinot Noir, or Chardonnay Room, Sundays through Thursdays from October 5 to December 14, or Any Nights of the Week from October 24 to December 14, Plus a Champagne Toast and Cheese Plate Upon Arrival and a Five-Hour Wine and Beer Tour That Includes Transportation, Lunch, and Tastings at Five Wineries and Breweries
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This quaint historic inn offers a taste of the Finger Lakes and an exclusive craft beer and wine tour, transportation, five tastings, and lunch included.
Located in the heart of New York's wine country, the charming village of Hammondsport is a year-round retreat filled with scenic hiking and biking trails, an exciting aviation history, the jewels of the Finger Lakes, and of course, world-class wineries. Grab a glass and take in more than 150 years of winemaking; traverse the winding paths of the Finger Lakes Trail; and sample a bevy of craft beers over lunch at a local brewery and gastropub. End the day in the village, where the streets are lined with quaint shops, fine art boutiques, and five-star restaurants.
The serene historic grounds, enchanting interior, and gracious hospitality of the 18 Vine Inn & Carriage House provide the perfect ambiance for a wine country retreat. Built by a prominent champagne producer in the 1860s, the Greek Revival-style inn features elegantly appointed rooms with all the ultimate comforts of home. Oenophiles will love the wine-named suites, where king or queen beds with cozy quilts await. Take a two-block stroll to the village for a delightful dinner before turning in for a peaceful rest. In the morning, enjoy a refreshing complimentary breakfast for two before taking the craft beer and wine tour, an optional add-on you won't want to miss.
This five-hour tour includes round-trip, door-to-door transportation and begins at the award-winning Keuka Brewing Co.—the first brewery on Keuka Lake and the only brewery on the Keuka Lake Wine Trail—with a tasting for two. Next stop: renowned Dr. Frank Winery, offering spectacular views of the lake and boasting one of the oldest vinifera vineyards in the country. After a tasting for two, you'll head to Heron Hill Winery, considered one of the world's best. Around this time you'll stop for lunch, either here at Heron Hill or at Bully Hill Vineyards, named one of the top ten tasting rooms in the world by Travel + Leisure. Overlooking the vineyards, your farm-to-table lunch will feature an array of culinary delights from the chef's tasting table. Your last trail stop of the day: Finger Lakes Beer Company, where you'll enjoy a well-rounded tasting for two.
"Historical 1800's family home converted into a bed and breakfast...Innkeeper is very knowledgeable about the entire region and is also a great tour guide and very personable."-- Google Review
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays Sundays through Thursdays from now through December 14 and valid stays on Fridays and Saturdays from October 24 through December 14, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All offers include Daily Breakfast for Two
- Offers with Wine and Brewery Tastings also Include a Champagne Toast and Cheese Plate Upon Arrival and a Five-Hour Wine and Beer Tour That Includes Transportation, Lunch, and Tastings at Five Wineries and Breweries
- Transportation is included for the wine tour
- Gratuity not included at the restaurant or for the car service
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 27-30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 14, 2014 • Enjoy By December 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings