A Quiet Getaway in Rockland County
Bricktown Inn • Haverstraw, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to April 30 ($99) or May 1 to 31 ($107)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays from Now to April 30 ($119) or May 1 to 31 ($123)
- Full Breakfast for Two
- $25 Credit Toward the Purchase of Two Entrees at Your Choice of Union Restaurant and Bar Latino, UNoodles, Lynch's Restaurant, or Mariella's Restaurant & Bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
This historic inn offers a bastion of Victorian elegance less than an hour from New York City.
Located in beautiful Rockland County, Haverstraw, New York, is less than an hour from New York City but worlds away from the din of the Big Apple. This is a place where the title of "Brickmaking Capital of the World" has never fully dissipated, and signature red brick is visible in buildings ranging from Victorian mansions to the local post office. This is also the town where Benedict Arnold committed his infamous treason, but even the Treason House is a quaint example of 18th-century American architecture.
The historic Bricktown Inn, located just blocks from the banks of the mighty Hudson River, introduces guests to the elegance of the 19th century. The polished mahogany staircase, tall ceilings, and antique furnishings evoke the era of the inn's construction, as do the comfortable guest rooms, complete with family heirlooms and private bathrooms. Wicker chairs and a swinging bench invite guests to kick back and relax on the gracious front porch.
"This was our first visit to the beautiful Bricktown Inn. The room was very cozy and inviting. Breakfast was both delicious and generous. We are already planning a return visit!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Gift Certificates is $25 Toward the Purchase of Two Entrees at Union Restaurant & Bar Latino, UNoodles, Lynch's Restaurant, or Mariella's Restaurant & Bar; all subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 24-28
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings