Country Charmer in the Shenandoah Valley
The Hummingbird Inn • Goshen, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($269) or Fridays and Saturdays ($309)
- Welcome Beverage, Chocolate-Covered Strawberries, and Gourmet Chocolates
- Picnic Snacks and Goodie Bags for Two
- Soothing Herbals Gift Set
In the Shenandoah Valley, this inn welcomes guests with country warmth and two centuries of history.
Surrounded by scenic byways and stunning countryside, the historic towns of Lexington, Staunton, and Hot Springs, Virginia, exude bucolic charisma. Here on the western edge of the Shenandoah Valley, time creeps forward at a lazy pace, beckoning visitors to pop into one of the area's many boutiques and antique shops. Spend your days exploring museums and theaters, or hit the Blue Ridge Mountains for hiking, biking, or horseback riding. As the sun sets on this Southern paradise, enjoy a farm-to-table meal at a local restaurant.
Close to historic Lexington on an acre of carefully landscaped grounds, The Hummingbird Inn provides comfortable accommodations in the Shenandoah Valley. Complete with wraparound verandas, whirlpool tubs, and original pine floors, this Victorian Carpenter Gothic inn offers gorgeous gardens with views of Mill Creek. Each of the property's five guest rooms is equipped with a private bath and furnished with plush beds and down comforters—perfect for lazing after a day of exploring nearby trails. Start your morning with a hearty, complimentary breakfast before enjoying a book in the solarium or unwinding on the deck.
"The inn's bedrooms are spacious, private, and comfortably furnished, accompanied by modern private bathrooms. Breakfast was consistently delicious, and snacks and beverages are proffered around the clock. Don't miss this gem on the scenic back roads."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes picnic snacks and goodies bag for two, soothing herbal creams gift set, chocolate covered strawberries, welcome beverage for two, and gourmet chocolates
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy: changes made within 24 hours of initial reservation will not incur a fee, changes made within 25 hours - 14 days of initial reservation will incur a $25 fee; Any cancellation/re-scheduling fee should be paid directly to the merchant
- Sales and Lodging Tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services at the property are not included
- Some pets are welcome for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Blackout date(s): March 8-11, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings