Cozy Condos in Breckenridge, Keystone & More
Rocky Mountain Resort Management • Dillon, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Studio in Breckenridge, Keystone, or Copper Mountain ($320)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Condo in Dillon, Frisco, Silverthorne, or Wildernest ($255)
- Valid for All Properties Except for the Springs, Buffalo Lodge, and Four O'Clock Lodge
With some of the most famous ski resorts in the Rockies, Summit County is Colorado's playground.
Breckenridge. Keystone. Copper Mountain. Arapahoe Basin. Just an hour from Denver, these legendary mountains in Summit County once attracted fortune-seekers hunting for gold. Now, they draw thrill-seekers hunting for an adrenaline rush. These famous ski resorts promise fresh powder, exhilarating slopes, and trendy villages for a post-ski meal. But the whole county is a scenic wonderland, with cute mountain towns surrounded by the soaring, snow-capped peaks of the Rockies. If you're looking for a high-altitude getaway, you're sure to strike gold in Summit County.
Rocky Mountain Resort Management offers vacationers a wide range of accommodations. Choose a condo with your preferred amenities—modern or traditional furnishings, fireplace or hot tub, privacy or proximity, and more. Each unit is fully furnished and comes with free parking. Plus, Rocky Mountain Resort Management is always available to assist you, whether you need transportation, lift tickets, equipment rentals, or help finding your way around.
"Very friendly and accommodating. Have stayed with them before and will do so again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 18, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher does not include a $100 or $125 cleaning fee; dependent on unit size
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 10 a.m.
- Valid for all properties except for the Springs, Buffalo Lodge, and Four O'Clock Lodge
- Upgrades available to the Springs, Buffalo Lodge, and Four O'Clock Lodge; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): December 19, 2014-January 3, 2015; February 13-15, 2015; March 6-26, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 18, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2015 • Enjoy By April 18, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings