Encounter Art at Every Turn in Italy
Key Tours Vacations •
- A Nine-Day Trip to Rome, Florence, Venice, and Milan ($1,899 to $2,719 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City; Washington, DC; Boston; Chicago; Seattle; or San Francisco to Italy (Arrive in Rome, Depart from Milan)
- Economy Train Travel Between Rome, Florence, Venice, and Milan
- Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Porta Maggiore or Club House Roma, Two Nights at Hotel Alinari or Similar in Florence, Two Nights at Hotel San Giorgio or Similar in Venice, and One Night at Contessa & Jolanda or Quark in Milan
- Seven Breakfasts
- Hop-On/ Hop-Off Rome Tour, Skip-the-Line Uffizi Gallery Ticket in Florence, and Walking Tour of Florence
- 10% Discount Shopping Coupon to the Chic Outlet Fidenza Village in Milan
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
All roads lead to Rome—and that's where you'll begin your Italian journey. Hop on a moped to travel the city's seven hills from monument to museum to landmark. With its rich long history, the Eternal City is home to the ancient ruins of the Colosseum and the Forum and the baroque opulence of St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican.
Next stop: the birthplace of the Renaissance. From the Duomo of the Basilica di Santa Maria dominating the skyline to Boticelli's The Birth of Venus at the famed Uffizi, Florence offers breathtaking art at every turn. But don't neglect your other senses—Florence is also home to world-renowned Tuscan cuisine.
Steer your trip toward romance and head to Venice, famed for its serene canals and romantic ambiance. More than 100 islands are connected by a network of canals to make up the main city, so visitors never run out of nooks and crannies to investigate. Catch a show in the gilded theater of the La Fenice opera house, see the stunning architecture of St. Mark's Basilica overlooking the Piazza San Marco, and spend an afternoon strolling the car-free walkways and bridges of the city center. Last, but certainly not least, is the city of Milan. A favorite of the fashion set, Lombardy's capital is brimming with chic shops, trendy restaurants, and cosmopolitan glamor.
Art takes on many forms in Italy—from Renaissance masterpieces to culinary delicacies to designer dresses. Experience them all when you take this nine-day trip to Rome, Florence, Venice, and Milan, courtesy of Key Tours Vacations.
day 1: Board your overnight flight to Rome.
day 3: Join your hop-on/hop-off tour of Rome. Be sure to visit the Piazza Navona (site of Bernini's fountains), the Pantheon, Colosseum, St. Peters Basilica, and the Trevi Fountain, where throwing in a coin is said to ensure your return to Rome.
Overnight at Porta Maggiore or Club House Roma. Breakfast provided.
day 4: Board the train to Florence (ticket included). Upon arrival in Florence, check in to your hotel. The remainder of the day is spent at leisure. Use your included ticket to visit the Uffizi Gallery and its treasures.
Overnight at Hotel Alinari or Similar. Breakfast provided.
day 5: In the morning, enjoy a walking city tour. Discover Florence's unique heritage and breathtaking beauty accompanied by an expert tour guide. During this walk, you will see Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo, the Baptistery with its Gates of Paradise, Brunelleschi's Dome, and more.
Overnight at Hotel Alinari or Similar. Breakfast provided.
day 6: Transfer on your own to the train station for your "Rapido" train journey to Venice (ticket included). Upon arrival make your own way to your hotel before spending the rest of the day exploring Venice on your own.
Overnight at Hotel San Giorgio or Similar.
day 7: We suggest you take an optional walking tour of Venice and visit the most characteristic and important places of this magical city, including Piazza San Marco and Marco Polo's House and the Doges Palace. Be sure to take a romantic gondola ride in the afternoon.
Overnight at Hotel San Giorgio or Similar. Breakfast provided.
day 9: After breakfast, make your way to Malpensa airport to catch your flight back to the US. You'll return home with a belly full of gelato, a little luck from the Trevi Fountain, and a new-found appreciation for the art of Italy.
New York City (JFK) departures: March 15-24 ($1,899); March 25 - May 15 ($2,349); May 16 - June 30 ($2,699); July 1 -August 23 ($2,499); August 24 - October 28 ($2,349); October 29 - December 12 ($1,899)
Washington, DC (IAD) departures: March 15-24 ($1,999); March 25 - May 15 ($2,449); May 16 - June 30 ($2,799); July 1 -August 23 ($2,599); August 24 - October 28 ($2,449); October 29 - December 12 ($1,999)
Boston (BOS) departures: March 15-24 ($1,999); March 25 - May 15 ($2,449); May 16 - June 30 ($2,799); July 1 -August 23 ($2,599); August 24 - October 28 ($2,449); October 29 - December 12 ($1,999)
Chicago (CHI) departures: March 15-24 ($2,049); March 25 - May 15 ($2,499); May 16 - June 30 ($2,849); July 1 -August 23 ($2,649); August 24 - October 28 ($2,499); October 29 - December 12 ($2,049)
Seattle (SEA) departures: March 15-24 ($2,119); March 25 - May 15 ($2,569); May 16 - June 30 ($2,919); July 1 -August 23 ($2,719); August 24 - October 28 ($2,569); October 29 - December 12 ($2,119)
San Francisco (SFO) departures: March 15-24 ($2,119); March 25 - May 15 ($2,569); May 16 - June 30 ($2,919); July 1 -August 23 ($2,719); August 24 - October 28 ($2,569); October 29 - December 12 ($2,119)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy
"Food, fashion, art, and architecture—you'll quickly learn that the root of Italian pathology is an unswerving dedication to living life well."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than March 31, 2014
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- Please visit keytours.com/terms.asp for all terms and conditions and a detailed cancelation policy
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Key Tours Vacations
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $$300 for departures March 15-24, July 1 - August 23, and October 29-December 12 and is $400 for all other date ranges (due at booking)
- Includes Round-Trip Economy Train Travel Between Rome, Florence, Venice, and Milan, Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at Porta Maggiore or Club House Roma, Two Nights at Hotel Alinari or Similar in Florence, Two Nights at Hotel San Giorgio or Similar in Venice, and One Night at Contessa & Jolanda or Quark in Milan, Seven Breakfasts, Hop-On/ Hop-Off Rome Tour, Skip-the-Line Uffizi Gallery Ticket in Florence, and Walking Tour of Florence, 10% Discount Shopping Coupon to the Chic Outlet Fidenza Village in Milan, Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges
- Does not include Municipal City Tax of 3-4 Euro per person per night (payable at the hotel directly) passport and visa fees, gratuities, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses or optional tours
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Similar or better hotels will be substituted based on availability
- Alternative arrangements will be offered during trade show periods in Milan
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 12, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 12, 2014 • Enjoy By December 12, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings