The Nature-Lover’s South Pacific: New Zealand & Fiji
Pacific Holidays •
- A Twelve-Day Trip to New Zealand and Fiji ($1,999 to $2,099 per Person), Including:
- International Flights from Los Angeles to Christchurch, Christchurch to Nadi, and Nadi to Los Angeles on Fiji Airways
- Eight-Day Car Rental from Jucy Car Rental
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at the Christchurch City Park Motel in Christchurch, Three Nights at the Tanoa Aspen Hotel in Queenstown, Two Nights at the Sunset Motel in Fox Glacier Village, and Two Nights at the Radisson Blu Fiji Resort, the Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa, the Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, or the Sheraton Fiji Resort (Based on Availability)
- Two Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes and Surcharges and Hotel Resort Fees
- Round-Trip Transfers between Christchurch Airport and Jucy Car Rental (Available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Priced per Person Based on Double-Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Chart your course through the glaciers and fjords of New Zealand's South Island, and then unwind on Fiji's tropical beaches.
With the most stunning landscapes in a country known for them, New Zealand's South Island is a one-of-a-kind destination. Towering peaks, rugged coastlines, and breathtaking fjords share this island with charming small cities, quaint villages, and countless sheep farms. The snowy summits and icy glaciers of the island's Southern Alps have served as the setting for a number of blockbuster films, and when you see their scene-stealing beauty, it's easy to understand why. For kayakers, rafters, hikers, and anyone else who loves the great outdoors, the South Island is unmissable.
And then there's Fiji, about 1,500 miles north of New Zealand. Emerging from the azure waters of the South Pacific, Fiji is the setting of desert-island fantasies. More than 300 islands make up this archipelago nation, where secluded beaches, unassuming villages, and posh resorts inspire the glossy pages of travel magazines. Board a sleek catamaran to island hop from beach to sugar-sand beach, marvel at orchids at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, or raft through the rain forests buried deep in the island interiors. The tropical marine climate brings warm, breezy weather year-round, so the right time to visit is all the time.
See the best of both of these island nations with this itinerary from Pacific Holidays.
days 1 and 2: Board your Fiji Airways flight from Los Angeles to Christchurch. You'll cruise over the international dateline.
day 3: Upon arrival at Christchurch, you will pick up your Nissan Travella (or similar) from Jucy Car Rental. Then, you can explore the nearby Banks Peninsula, with its crinkled green mountains and picturesque blue bays.
Overnight at the Christchurch City Park Motel.
days 4, 5, and 6: Hit the open road and drive to the mountain city of Queenstown. Cross the patchwork of farms covering the Canterbury Plains, or wind your way through the gorgeous Kawarau Gorge. After a restful evening, explore the mountainous terrain around Queenstown. Highlights include the fjord at Milford Sound and Mount Cook, New Zealand's tallest peak.
Three nights in a courtyard room at the Tanoa Aspen Hotel in Queenstown.
days 7 and 8: Drive to Fox Glacier Village, in Westland Tai Poutini National Park. Then, explore the famous Fox Glacier and hike the surrounding mountain trails.
Two nights at the Sunset Motel in Fox Glacier Village.
day 9: Today, drive back to Christchurch and rest up for your flight to Fiji.
Overnight at the Christchurch City Park Motel.
days 10 and 11: After you return your rental car, you will be taken to the Christchurch Airport for your flight to Fiji. Upon arrival, check into your hotel and then live out your fantasy of the South Pacific: Snorkel along coral reefs, sail out to deserted atolls, or just lounge on the white sand beach.
Two nights at the Radisson Blu Fiji Resort, Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa, Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, or Sheraton Fiji Resort. Daily breakfast provided.
day 12: Board your return flight to Los Angeles. Because you are crossing the international date line, you will arrive in LAX on the same day that you left Fiji's tropical paradise.
Departures from Los Angeles (LAX):
April 23, and April 28 ($2,099)
May 5, 14, 21, and 28 ($1,999)
About Pacific Holidays
The South Pacific is a land of fantasies, but it takes a practical team to handle the trip logistics and ensure an unforgettable vacation. Luckily, Pacific Holidays has more than two decades of experience doing just that. In 2012, it was named an editor's pick by Travel Age West's WAVE Awards, in recognition of its excellent service and dedication to its clients. So when it's time for your Pacific holiday, go with Pacific Holidays.
"...New Zealand is jaw-droppingly gorgeous. 'Wow!' will escape from your lips at least once a day."-- Lonely Planet
"Fiji is surely every beach bum’s vision of nirvana. Palm-fringed beaches, fish-packed reefs and smiling locals..."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Book by Date: Customer must contact Merchant by October 30, 2014 to make booking
- Limited space for each date, book reservations as soon as possible for better availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher is valid for one person only
- When purchasing and gifting vouchers please list name as it is listed on their passport
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $1500 due at booking
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see tinyurl.com/p4d89vw
- Airfare non-refundable once ticketed
- Includes an Eight-Day Car Rental from Jucy Car Rental, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Two Nights at the Christchurch City Park Motel in Christchurch, Three Nights at the Tanoa Aspen Hotel in Queenstown, Two Nights at the Sunset Motel in Fox Glacier Village, and Two Nights at the Radisson Blu Fiji Resort, the Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa, the Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, or the Sheraton Fiji Resort (Based on Availability), Two Breakfasts, Airline Taxes and Surcharges and Hotel Resort Fees, Round-Trip Transfers between Christchurch Airport and Jucy Car Rental (Available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Based on Availability)
- Does not include transfers in Fiji ($55 per person), personal or baggage insurance, meals, snacks or drinks not specified in the itinerary, other personal expenses, passport and visa fees
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- All other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2015 • Enjoy By May 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings