Caribbean Paradise at a St. Lucia Resort + Flights
St. James's Club Morgan Bay from Vacation Express •
- An All-Inclusive Six-Night Stay in an Ocean-View Room at St. James's Club Morgan Bay in St. Lucia ($999 to $1,339 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights Between Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Newark, Portland, or Washington DC and Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) in St. Lucia
- Unlimited Meals, Snacks, and Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic Beverages; Non-Motorized Water Sports, Including Kayaking, Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Sailing, Waterskiing, and Banana Boat Riding; Supervised Infant Care and Child and Teen Clubs; Access to Fully Equipped Fitness Center with Instruction and Personal Trainers; Tennis Court Access for Day and Night Play; and Organized Resort Activities and Entertainment
- Airline Taxes, Airline Fuel Surcharges, Departure Taxes, and Airport User Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print); Book by Oct. 17
All-inclusive St. Lucia resort with six restaurants and bars, four pools, and an abundance of activities. Flights from Miami, Portland, and other cities are included.
Overlooking the Caribbean Sea on the northern end of St. Lucia, St. James's Club Morgan Bay is an all-inclusive property of understated elegance. Six restaurants and bars—including one with a swim-up feature—can be found throughout the resort, as well as four distinct pools. Bright ocean-view rooms include a king-size bed, private bathroom, satellite television, and air conditioning.
Start the day sipping coffee on your private balcony or terrace before taking a fitness class. Later, rent waterskiing or snorkeling gear and spend the afternoon in the ocean, or stay ashore to play beach volleyball and tennis. Then, relax under an umbrella by the pool, or doze off during a spa treatment. At night, enjoy an al fresco cocktail under the stars.
The warm, fragrant tropical air that steadily blows in from the azure ocean is part of daily life on the island of St. Lucia. Set in the Lesser Antilles, with the Caribbean to its west and the Atlantic to its east, St. Lucia charms with a pace that can fluctuate as easily as the wind. Feel it in your hair as you walk on the sands of Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay, or watch as it fills your boat's sails in the waters of Marigot Bay. The breeze will also be a welcome companion on a hike through the island's rainforest interior or even on a stroll through the market in Castries. But perhaps an extra gust of air will be especially handy when you set your sights on the iconic Pitons, two soaring volcanic plugs bound to take your breath away.
Atlanta (ATL) departures:
Chicago (ORD) departures:
Miami (MIA) departures:
Newark (EWR) departures:
Portland (PDX) departures:
Washington DC (DCA) departures:
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
About Vacation Express
The most difficult part of going on vacation is waiting for your departure date to arrive. Eliminate the wait with last-minute all-inclusive trips from Vacation Express. For more than 22 years, this vacation provider has been a no-stress gateway to the Caribbean, Mexico, and Costa Rica for singles, couples, and families alike. Thanks to Vacation Express's wide selection of hotels, finding an all-inclusive property that fits your lifestyle and budget is simple. And with an air program that extends to an impressive amount of US cities, it's astoundingly easy to book your getaway, then simply get up and go.
"We went for our honeymoon and it was awesome! The staff was so nice and the facilities were great! Lots of fun activities to do, as well as great excursions that they can assist you with. Would love to go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by October 17, 2014
- Name on reservation must match the name on passport
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation policy applies: After booking travel with the merchant, if you are canceling for any reason within 30 days of departure without travel protection the penalty is 100%. Airfare is non-refundable 24 hours after booking with the merchant
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $399 for 6-nights and $469 for 7-night stays; due at booking
- Max occupancy is 4
- Must be over 18 to purchase and redeem
- An All-Inclusive Stay in a Ocean View Room at St. James's Club Morgan Bay in St. Lucia with Unlimited Meals, Snacks, and Non-Alcoholic and Alcoholic Beverages; Non-Motorized Water Sports, Including Kayaking, Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Sailing, Waterskiing, and Banana Boat Riding; Supervised Infant Care and Child and Teen Clubs; Access to Fully Equipped Fitness Center with Instruction and Personal Trainers; Tennis Court Access for Day and Night Play; and Organized Resort Activities and Entertainment
- Airline tax, airfare, fuel surcharges, all departure taxes, and all airport user fees are included
- Round-trip transfers from the airport are not included; $99 per person and take approximately 1 hour from Hewanorra International Airport
- Does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, or any other costs not specified as included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Must book by October 17, 2014. If you do not book your travel with the Merchant by the Book-By Date, the Offer Promotional Value will automatically expire, and the Paid Value will be refunded to you within 4 business days after the Book-By Date
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings