A Romantic Cottage in the Heart of Amish Country
Premier Carriage House Cottages • Millersburg, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Luxury Cabin, Mondays through Thursdays ($245) or Fridays and Saturdays ($320), Plus In-Room Rose Petals and Candles; Two Cupcakes, Fresh-Baked Bread, and Amish Cheese; $20 in Gift Certificates to Three Local Shops; Bottle of Italian Sparkling Wine; Basket of Snacks; and Box of Chocolates
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Luxury Cabin, Mondays through Thursdays ($225)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
With Jacuzzis, full kitchens, and barbecue grills, these cottages in the heart of Ohio's Amish Country offer spacious accommodations for up to four guests.
Holmes County, Ohio, is home to America's largest Amish community, a place brimming with dyed-in-the-homespun-wool culture at every turn. And at the center of it all is the town of Berlin, about 45 minutes southwest of Canton. Here, you'll discover a host of shops specializing in handmade crafts; you can take an educational tour of an Amish farm; or you can simply amble down Main Street and wait for a horse-drawn carriage to trundle by.
Less than four miles from Downtown Berlin, Premier Carriage House Cottages has received a number of accolades—Best Place to Visit in Ohio, for one—for its collection of quaint accommodations set amid the rolling hills of Amish country. Each beautifully appointed cottage—cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors—is equipped with a full kitchen, a romantic two-person Jacuzzi, overstuffed chairs, and at least one large stone fireplace, plus satellite TV, a large porch with barbecue grill, and more. Also at your disposal during the warmer months are an outdoor pool and hot tub.
• Those who opt for the romance package will have three gift certificates to spend in town: $10 at East of Chicago Pizza, $5 at Ginger House Coffee, and $5 at Yummy's Frozen Yogurt
• Explore the local culture at the Amish & Mennonite Heritage Center in Berlin
• Stroll the quaint shops and peruse local wares on Main Street in Berlin
"Just had the most amazing weekend at the cottages. If you're looking for peace and privacy, but still want to be close to the Berlin shopping area, this is the place to stay. ... elegant, romantic, and peaceful."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 14, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; reservation line available from 8:15 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2 each morning
- Weekend voucher valid for cottages 1-4; weekday voucher valid for cottages 1-6
- Cottages 1-2 fit 2 people; cottages 3-6 fit up to 4 people
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests; all add-ons are only valid for 2 people regardless of cottage reserved
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Not valid with reward points
- Check in is between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m.; special arrangements must be made for arrivals after 3 p.m.
- Credit card information required at booking and check-in; photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in; name on voucher must match ID
- Blackout date(s): May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2014 • Enjoy By June 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings