Tour Arizona: From the Grand Canyon to Sedona
Southwest Adventure Tours •
- A Four-Day Trip to Arizona ($895 per Person), Including:
- Ground Transportation via 12-Passenger Conversion Vans or Turtletop Vehicles
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for One Night at Red Feather Lodge in Tusayan, One Night at Orchards Inn in Sedona, and One Night at Springhill Suites in Prescott
- Three Breakfasts, Four Lunches, and One Dinner
- Tour of Grand Canyon National Park; Off-Road Jeep Tour in Sedona; Hike in Mingus Mountain Recreation Area; Stops in San Francisco Volcano Fields, Oak Creek Canyon, Tuzigoot National Monument, Jerome, Kingman, Route 66, and Hoover Dam
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy; See Fine Print
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Lose yourself in the mighty cliffs and colorful canyons of the Southwest on this four-day tour of Arizona.
When you think of Arizona, you think of the Grand Canyon, an undeniably iconic destination that inspires awe in its five million annual visitors. But there's plenty more to love about our country's 48th state.
Square in the heart of Arizona, Prescott is nothing if not proud of its past. And as the former state capital, why shouldn't it be? Boasting more than 800 buildings now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, including a 19th-century saloon and dozens of grand Victorian houses, it's also home to the World's Oldest Rodeo, going strong since 1888.
And then there's Sedona, where large sandstone monoliths dominate the skyline—providing a striking backdrop for a desert town that lives as much of life outdoors as possible. The Red Rocks of Sedona ignite in fiery oranges and pinks in the light of sunrise and sunset, but this city has a lot more color where that came from. Originally inhabited by the Yavapai and Apache tribes, Sedona has since become a colony for artists, cowboys, and adventurers alike.
See it all on this four-day tour of Arizona, courtesy of Southwest Adventure Tours.
Day 1: Las Vegas to Grand Canyon National Park
• Hotel pickup at 6 a.m.
• Ride to Grand Canyon National Park
• Tour Grand Canyon National Park
Overnight at Red Feather Lodge in Tusayan. Lunch provided.
Day 2: Grand Canyon East Side to Sedona
• Tour east side of Grand Canyon National Park
• Travel through San Francisco Volcano Fields
• Traverse Oak Creek Canyon
• Drive to Sedona
• Go on a Jeep off-road tour and enjoy a western dinner cookout
Overnight at Orchards Inn in Sedona. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
Day 3: Sedona to Prescott
• Hike in the Sedona area
• Visit ancestral pueblo ruins at Tuzigoot National Monument
• Explore the historic mining town of Jerome
• Hike in Mingus Mountain Recreation Area
Overnight at Springhill Suites in Prescott. Breakfast and lunch provided.
Day 4: Prescott, Kingman, Route 66, Hoover Dam, and Las Vegas
• Explore Prescott
• Late hotel checkout
• Visit Kingman and historic Route 66
• Late view of Hoover Dam
• Return to Las Vegas by 7 p.m.
Breakfast and lunch provided.
4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 5/27, 6/3, 6/10, 6/17, 6/24, 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29, 8/5, 8/12, 8/19, 8/26, 9/2, 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28
Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Bring extra money to enjoy hiking, mountain biking, ATV, or kayaking options in Prescott
• Please bring just one large suitcase and a small piece of carry-on luggage
• Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $200 at time of booking
• Children are welcome for an additional fee of $500
• Upon purchase, please confirm reservation with merchant as soon as possible, as dates and availability are limited
Southwest Adventure Tours was great. They provided very comfortable accommodations both in the tour van and the nightly stops. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable about the areas we traveled through and was very professional throughout the entire trip.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 6 per customer; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes ground transportation via 12-passenger conversion vans or Turtletop Vehicles, double-occupancy accommodations for 1 night at Red Feather Lodge in Tusayan, 1 night at Orchards Inn in Sedona, and 1 night at Springhill Suites in Prescott, 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 1 dinner, tour of Grand Canyon National Park; off-road Jeep Tour in Sedona; hike in Mingus Mountain Recreation Area; stops in San Francisco Volcano Fields, Oak Creek Canyon, Tuzigoot National Monument, Jerome, Kingman, Route 66, and Hoover Dam
- Please bring one large suitcase and a small piece of carry-on luggage. Personal valet, laundry service, room service, telephone calls, wines, beer, or liquors, meals not specified, and other items of a personal nature are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Double Occupancy: rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $200
- Children are welcome for an additional fee of $500
- Pets are limited to assistance animals
- Merchant cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see http://www.southwestadventuretours.com; if tour is canceled after voucher is redeemed, Southwest Adventure Tours will provide a credit valued at the purchase price of the voucher toward a new tour at a later date and time
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 28, 2015 • Enjoy By October 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms