A Retreat in the Rockies of Bavarian British Columbia
Mountain Spirit Resort • Kimberley, Canada
- A Three- ($399) or Four-Night ($419) Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Bedroom Suite
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Eight Nights
This four-star condo resort is conveniently located at the base of Kimberley's Alpine village.
A little piece of Bavaria in British Columbia's Kootenay Rockies, the restored 1890s town of Kimberley charms with pedestrian-only walkways, Alpine architecture, verdant parks, and cute restaurants and cafes. But at an elevation of 3,670 feet, it's also one of the highest cities in the country, granting both visitors and its 6,700 year-round residents access to mountains of outdoor recreation. Skiing dominates wintertime diversions, while summer is abuzz with hikers, bikers, golfers, and fishermen. Even culture vultures will find something to love, as the City of Festivals is alive with theater, music, and art throughout the year.
For an environmentally conscious property, the stunning Mountain Spirit Resort isn't short on luxe amenities. From the heated underground parking and four-season outdoor pool to the geothermal heating and cooling, guests will marvel at the seemingly neverending parade of features at this Kimberley spot. The spacious, beautifully furnished two-bedroom suites are perfect for putting your feet up after a day exploring the village. Downstairs, a majestic lobby provides a choice spot to hang out—or, you can venture outdoors for the hiking, biking, rafting, and other adventurous warm-weather activities on tap in Kimberley.
• Hit the links at Trickle Creek Golf Resort, Kimberley Golf Club, or Bootleg Gap
• Go hiking or biking in Kimberley Nature Park
• Explore the Bavarian side of Kimberley at The Platzl & Cuckoo Clock
• Learn about the pioneer days at Fort Steele Heritage Town
"Ahhhh. You just can't help saying it as you ponder the plethora of snow-covered peaks in the Kootenay Region of BC."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • Enjoy By June 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings