Ten-Day, All-Inclusive Safari in South Africa
PhotoFly Travel Club •
- A Ten-Day Safari in South Africa ($2,599 to $3,695 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City, San Francisco, or Washington, DC, to Johannesburg
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotel and Itinerary Destinations
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Six Nights in a Luxury En-Suite Tent at Wildside Safari Camp
- Six Breakfasts, Six Lunches, and Six Dinners
- Nine Safari Game Drives
- English-Speaking Tour Guides Throughout
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Hotel Taxes, Entrance Fees, and Service Charges Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
A mountainous land mass rising up from the earth's crust, South Africa's Waterberg Biosphere boasts more than 5,000 miles of unspoiled habitats. From its shady marshes and high savannas to its deciduous forests and lush woodlands, the landscape's vegetation-packed terrain hosts a rich assemblage of wildlife. The legendary Big Five—the lion, the African elephant, the Cape buffalo, the leopard, and the rhinoceros—call this protected paradise home. Located in the Limpopo province, Waterberg rests in the country's northernmost corner, where brilliant Black-headed Orioles flit through the lavender trees and playful impalas graze in the high grasses.
From massive wildebeests to curious crocodiles, this multifarious biosphere is brimming with life. Explore its splendor for yourself with this Escape, courtesy of the folks at PhotoFly Travel Club.
days 1 and 2: Your flight from New York City, San Francisco, or Washington, DC, to Johannesburg will take one of two nights, depending on your departure city and date.
day 3: Arrive in Johannesburg, where you'll be escorted from the airport to Wildside Safari Camp. Covering more than 54 acres of bushveld, savanna, and wooded hills, this tranquil camp offers a true bush experience within the Entabeni Safari Conservancy. Comfy and luxurious tents—equipped with en suite bathrooms and showers—offer easy access to the camp's bar/lounge area, which is perfect for recapping your day of exploring the property's five unique ecosystems. This afternoon, you'll venture out on your first safari game drive.
Overnight at Wildside Safari Camp. Lunch and dinner provided.
days 4 to 8: While tucked away in the heart of Waterberg's Big Five country, you'll embark on two daily safari game drives.
Five nights at Wildside Safari Camp.Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided.
day 9: Fuel up with breakfast and enjoy one final game drive before departing for Johannesburg, where you'll board your return flight to the US.
day 10: Arrive back in the US.
Visit PhotoFly Travel Club for additional information about the trip.
New York City (NYC) departures: May 5 ($2,745); May 11 ($2,745); May 17 ($2,795); May 23 ($2,895); May 30 ($2,845); June 5 ($2,995); June 25 ($3,145); July 1 ($3,195)
Washington, DC (IAD) departures: May 5 ($2,599); May 11 ($2,695); May 17 ($2,695); May 23 ($2,895); May 30 ($2,795); June 5 ($2,949); June 25 ($3,195); July 1 ($2,995)
San Francisco (QSF) departures: May 5 ($2,995); May 11 ($2,995); May 17 ($2,995); May 23 ($3,145); May 30 ($3,195); June 5 ($3,595); June 25 ($3,695); July 1 ($3,695)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"People come to southern Africa for its beauty, wildlife, and sunshine, and few leave disappointed. With its immensely varied terrain supporting a rich diversity of fauna and flora, the region offers a correspondingly diverse range of experiences."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Reservations must be made by two weeks from purchase date or voucher price is forfeited
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Voucher is non-refundable from LivingSocial once voucher is booked with Merchant. Travel insurance is strongly suggested for this trip. Participants may purchase their own travel insurance or book with PhotoFly Travel Club. Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- PhotoFly Travel Club Cancellation and Refund Policy applies on and after the date LivingSocial Cancellation and Refund Policy is no longer valid
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $449
- Roommate matching offered when possible
- Does not include passport/visa fees, airport departure taxes, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Tourist Visa required and not included
- LAX, ATL, MCO, IAH gateways are available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Credit card required at booking
- Must be at least 18 to check-in
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2014 • Enjoy By July 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings