The Beach Life in Laid-Back Montauk
Solé East Beach • Montauk, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Double-Bed Room, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to June 22 ($129) or June 23 to 30 ($149), or Fridays and Saturdays from Now to April 30 ($179)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This beachfront motel embodies the surfer side of Montauk.
Known as The End due to its position at the easternmost point of Long Island, Montauk is renowned among fishermen and surfers. It used to be one of the Hampton's best-kept secrets, too. But the uptick of stylish boutiques and design-centric hotels putting down roots in Montauk shows that, for this laid-back fishing village, it's really just The Beginning.
Sister property to Solé East Resort, Solé East Beach boasts a vibe that's closer to surfer than society. This revamped motel in the heart of Montauk's village lies directly across the street from the beach and provides complimentary beach towels. Guests also gain access to amenities at the resort—open after May 1—including an outdoor heated pool, garden fire pit, and the Zagat-rated Backyard Restaurant. Rooms at Solé East Beach retain their original '70s style with key updates like high-thread-count linens, flat-screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi. Best of all, a sandy path to the ocean is just 50 feet from your lime-green door.
Right across from the beach; clean, updated rooms; super friendly staff who even offers you chairs and towels for the beach! We will be back!!!-- Booking.com Review
[T]he formerly scruffy enclave of Montauk, at the easternmost point of Long Island, has been colonized by fashion-forward boutiques and hotels that are one-upping the rest of the Hamptons with a refreshingly relaxed sense of style.-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): March 21; May 22 to 25, 31, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2015 • Enjoy By March 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings